Chapter 1: One-Shot

AN: The story takes place in the Jujutsu Kaisen world with elements of DxD and Black Clover with Naruto as the main character.

x-x-x-x-x 

Chapter 1: One Shot

Kyoto Japan(Afternoon)...

We see a young blonde male teenager training with another muscular male with dark hair teenager in front of an abandoned warehouse. They are being observed by a beautiful blonde haired woman. They move faster than humanly possible and ever so often an aura of energy emits from them.

"What's wrong? You haven't even hit me once since the match began, and you keep on dodging; you're afraid to get hit by my fists, Naruto." The muscular teen said to taunt the blonde.

"Nice try, I'm not going to fall for that. We both know you're physically stronger and more durable than me, but I am way faster with better reflexes. So, I have to make every hit count and take as little damage as possible." Naruto replied while dodging a surprise attack from behind him; Aoi had used his Curse Technique to switch places with a nearby rock.

Naruto then pulled out a rook chess piece from his pocket and added his curse energy to it, causing it to disappear, and in its place a man wearing armor and a shield appeared.

The blonde teen used cursed energy to enhance his body as he charged at Aoi with the Cursed Corpse next to him. Aoi threw a punch, but it was deflected by the shield the Cursed Corpse had created, leaving him open for Naruto to land a strike that emitted black electricity upon contact with Aoi's face, sending him flying.

Aoi got back up laughing with excitement as the blonde finally started to fight back, he clapped his hands and replaced himself with the Cursed Corpse, but as he was about to land a hit, another shield appeared in front of the blonde, blocking his attack once more.

Naruto tried to attack again, but Aoi blocked and threw him over his shoulder. Before Naruto could hit the ground, his Cursed Corpse caught him in midair and placed him down gently.

The two teens stared at each other then charged with a battle cry; they traded blows with the blonde's cursed corpse taking most of the damage while its shield protected him from harm. Neither of them were willing to back down as the battle continued.

Sunset...

"You two have improved a lot since I first saw you" The blonde woman who was watching the match said.

"Thanks, Tsukumo-sensei," Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's only natural for someone as awesome as me," Aoi Todo said while puffing out his chest.

"Now, both of you need to work on a few things," she began. "Naruto, you need to increase your strength, while your Cursed Corpse can tank most attacks; don't become too reliant on it. Also, work on your Sealing Curse; you didn't use it once during the spar."

"You need to work on your speed and reflexes; if Naruto's attacks had more power behind them or were a dangerous curse technique, you would be finished. You have to start thinking more strategically." The blonde stated as she looked at her two students.

Yuki remembered how she met them. Todo was fighting some boys under a bridge with the blonde by his side; usually, that wouldn't have made her pause, but it was the amount of cursing energy coming off the pair, especially the blonde boy. She knew if she left them alone, it could spell disaster, so she confronted them and told them about the Jujutsu world.

The two boys jumped at the opportunity to learn from her and to her surprise they had their own Curse Techniques; Todo had one that allowed him to switch places with objects and people, while the blonde had a "sealing" technique that could open and close objects, as well as heal wounds by sealing them, seal away curses in objects (like what he did to create Cursed Corpses), and much more.