Chapter 2: Rise of the Uzumaki Clan

A/N: Story is M rated for the mature content, lemon in this chapter.

x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 2: Rise of the Uzumaki Clan

Kyoto Jujutsu High...

The blonde was getting ready to go to Tokyo Jujutsu High with some of the other students; they had been given the mission to eliminate Sukuna's vessel, which happened to be a student at Tokyo Jujutsu High.

Naruto wasn't going to go through with the mission, of course, as the situation reminded him of his past life and Naruto simply not liking the higher-ups.

The higher-ups wanted them to use the Goodwill Event where both schools compete against each other to exorcise Sukuna's vessel; Naruto laughed as he remembered Todo's response to the mission, which was him completely rejecting it and calling the principal stupid.

"What's so funny, Blondie?" A female voice brought Naruto out of his thoughts.

Naruto turned around and saw a naked Mai on his bed; the Zenin had been sleeping in his room ever since they first had sex. She had officially become his first girlfriend and future wife.

The blonde told Mai that he wanted to build his own clan and would need some other women to help him have more children for his future clan.

She agreed without hesitation when he assured her that everyone in his harem would be treated equally and that he would not mistreat his children.

"Are you sure you want to be in a harem?" Naruto asked her.

"You know nothing about clans, do you Blondie?" Mai replied. "In the Zenin clan, my mother is a servant of the Zenin clan; her body is clan property, while the other clan women are basically sex slaves for the clan."

Naruto widened his eyes"I didn't know that Mai, but I will say it again, I will never abuse you or any children or other women who join my clan" the blonde said.

Mai smiled and kissed Naruto on the lip, she was happy to hear that"I will go take a bath but feel free to join me to save water" the female Zenin said as she moved over to the bathroom.

Naruto watched her go as she swayed her hips; her pussy was still wet and ready for more sex. The blonde stripped off his clothes and followed, closing the bathroom door behind him.

Tokyo Jujutsu High...

Miwa, Todo, Mechamaru, Mai, Noritoshi, Momo, and himself were all at the entrance to Tokyo Jujutsu High, while the principal and Utahime had gone ahead to meet with the staff of Tokyo High.

"Okay, what do you think we should do about the mission to eliminate Sukuna's vessel?" Miwa asked uncomfortably, not being comfortable with the idea of killing a fellow student.

Todo said, "I don't care; this is just boring." He walked away, most likely to cause trouble.

"I'm not going to accept this mission but I wouldn't mind fighting Sukuna" Naruto said as he took Mai's hand and went in the direction he felt the strongest curse energy.

The others had also wandered off, leaving Miwa alone with Mechamaru who didn't say anything. "So, do you want to look around here?" Miwa asked, unsure of what was going on in her friend's head.