Chapter 4: Maid Service

A/N: This story is rated M for mature content and is not suitable for children.
Lemon In Chapter

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 4: Maid Service

Zenin Household...

The first thing Naruto noticed when he, Mai, and Maki entered the Zenin clan compound was that, as his sister had said, it was a male-dominated clan. The female members' heads were bowed, and they wore modest kimonos but had nothing underneath.

From what Mai and Maki told him, they made the women wear them when a man came by, but usually the women would have to walk around naked even though sometimes they had to do it. But since they spent most of their time outside the clan, they hadn't been subjected to walking around naked much.

While the Male clan members walked around like they were God's gift to the earth, with a look of superiority on their faces, which Naruto wanted to wipe off, but he would wait until they attacked first; then all bets were off.

As the female Zenin clan member (or rather a zenin clan sex slave) led them to meet the clan head, Naruto's mind went back to the conversation he had with the sisters earlier that day.

Flashback...

"When we get to the Zenin clan compound, you have to promise me that you won't attack them unless they attack you first." Maki said to her new boyfriend.

"I wasn't planning on attacking those do-gooders anyway, but why don't you want me to attack them? I thought you would be the first one to tell me to eliminate them." Naruto said with a confused look.

"Yes, usually, I would want you to do as much damage as possible to the Zenin Clan, even destroying it. But this time is different." Maki stated. "You want to form a clan, and as such, you will have to get the favor of a few higher-ups. And the Zenin Clan is well-connected; therefore, you will have to learn to deal with them unless they overstep their boundaries."

"Don't beat the crap out of the abusers of my girlfriends," Naruto said confused. "I will try to be civil with them, but if they piss me off, all bets are off."

"Just try to behave, but if they piss us off, I'll join you in destroying them." Maki said with a savage grin.

"You know they're going to do everything in their power to make us attack first, so that we'll be labeled as rogue sorcerers." Mai stated, knowing what her clan had thought. "If you want to form that clan of yours, you will have to refrain from attacking them at least until they make a move against you first, and then it would be self-defense if you retaliate."

Flashback End...

The female servant led them to a door, before opening it. When she did, a sound of flesh slapping against flesh and a woman moaning in pleasure could be heard accompanied by a man's grunts.

Lemon Scene Ahead...

The female servant ushered the blonde and his two girlfriends inside, and Naruto was shocked to see a woman he assumed to be his future wives mother bent over a table, getting the shit fucked out of her by a man a little bit older than Maki and Mai.

The room stunk of sex and the woman had a fucked stupid look. They had been at it for a long time. Naruto heard a slap and saw the man hitting his girlfriend's mother on her ass cheek.

It seems he's enjoying her company, as he lets out a grunt before falling back into a chair. The man had cum and was panting, trying to catch his breath, from the angle Naruto is in, he can see that the man had been fucking the woman up the ass.