Chapter 5: Battle of Shibuya

A/N: This story is rated M for mature and may not be suitable for children.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 5: Battle of Shibuya

Kyoto [Uzumaki Clan House]....

Naruto was waiting for Maki and Mai to get ready to go to Shibuya, a curtain was cast over the area and a call was put out for every able-bodied jujutsu sorcerer to go there.

Naruto had a funny feeling about all this, so he made sure he was fully battle-ready and advised his lovers to do the same.

It didn't take long for Maki and Mai to come out. Maki had several cursed tools on her, while Mai had her gun at her side with several cartridges of bullets.

They all looked at each other grimly, knowing that it would be a shit show out there.

Fast Forward...

Shibuya...

Naruto looked around at the city and realized that the feeling he was getting was absolutely right. He could sense the signatures of several powerful cursed spirits, he could also feel the killing intent and curse energy from enemy jujutsu sorcerers.

The blonde decided that the best course of action would be to kill as much cursed spirits as possible before seeing if there is any other ally sorcerers nearby so they could brief them on the situation.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do." Naruto said. "We are going to take down as many Cursed Spirits as possible until we can get to someone who can explain what is happening here to us."

Maki and Mai nodded their heads as that was as good a plan as they were going to be able to come up with no information. So they all jumped into action.

An insect-like curse tried to attack Mai, but she was able to see it coming and she used her gun with her special curse bullet and shot it, The special curse bullet was something that Maya was working on with Naruto's help. It had the ability to penetrate any defenses that are not special grade in power.

Insect-like curse spirit looked surprised as its hide was penetrated but before it could do anything else several more volleys of bullets entered it exercising, The other function of the bullets were that they were made from reverse curse energy aka positive energy. So it had the ability to kill curses.

Maki with a sword that looked too big for a woman her size to wield was cutting through curses. The sword she was using was one made by Mai with Naruto's assistance as he provided the curse energy for her to create it. It had the special ability of harming the souls of those she cut with it. So it made her able to exorcise curse spirits with it.

Naruto himself was using his curse corpses (also known as shikigami) to attack the enemy. The blonde summoned knight and rook.

The two corpse corpses were demolishing several grade 1 curse spirits with relative ease.

Naruto's eyes then went to his two lovers. He had to admit he was impressed with them, they have become really powerful.

Mai with her use of her curse technique to create almost anything she could imagine, as long as she has enough curse energy for it.