Chapter 7: Tengen and Culling Games

A/N: This Story is rated M for mature content not suitable for children.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 7: Tengen and Culling Games

Tokyo [Uzumaki Clan House]...

It had been months since the Shibuya incident, thanks to Naruto's efforts in holding Sukuna back from using his Domain Expansion, almost saving over a hundred people, including most of the sorcerers that were there.

That number of people behind saving may not be even one percent of the thousands who died, but it was something good.

The big clans (Zenin clan, the Gojo clan, and the Kamo clan) had to acknowledge Naruto for his strength in fighting both the King of Curses, Sukuna, and Mahoraga. As such, they gave him the right to officially form the Uzumaki Clan.

Things were going well for the blonde sorcerer, but the Jujutsu Society was in disarray right now. Yuji was being hunted, and Yaga had been killed because the higher-ups wanted the secret of how to make an army of cursed corpses.

The Higher ups were using the fact that Gojo was sealed away to abuse their power and screw everyone over. Naruto had thought about just killing them all, but he decided against it not because he could do it but because he knew Gojo would want the honors when he is released.

On a completely unrelated note, Mai and Maki are progressing very quickly. Maki can fight almost at the level of Special grade, while Mai is at Grade 1.

Naruto had been thinking about impregnating Maki and Mai to increase their clan's numbers and secure their position in the jujutsu society. But he ultimately decided against it, as both of his wives are powerful sorcerers and he would need them by his side.

Maki came up with an idea on how they can increase their numbers without the two sisters getting pregnant. She pointed at her mother, who looked at her with wide eyes.

Flashback

"Why don't you use my mother? She's useless in battle and she'll be taking care of the house anyway." Maki stated, watching her mother's shocked face with amusement.

"But she is sterile, Maki, the Zenin Clan made sure of that," Mai said, not having a problem with her husband breeding her mother but she couldn't get pregnant.

"She is sterile right now, but if we heal her with the RCT, it is possible," Maki responded with a sadistic smile, "I always wanted a little brother or sister to spoil."

"You make it sound so simple, but healing an injury that has already healed for many years is nearly impossible," Naruto stated, knowing from trying to heal someone whose hand was cut off years before that it didn't work. The blonde guessed it was because the body and soul heal like they would if the man never had the missing hand in the first place.

"What if you use Bishop's power and RCT at the same time," Mai said, knowing that Bishop's Curse Technique interferes with cause and effect, so she can at least delay her mother's womb from being sterilized long enough for RCT to work.

"That might work, but it would be painful. Your mother had been sterilized for many years, so Bishop's power would feel like her womb is being ripped out again but ten times worse." Naruto said after thinking about the possibility that Bishop's power would work and it should.