✧ 24 ✧

You guuuyyyys! Thank you for 3k reads 😢😭😭❤️❤️

Red decorated the entire floor of the nurses' station

Red decorated the entire floor of the nurses' station. Dark pools of blood with small meaty lumps. Still liquified in the middle, but was thickening near the edges.

"Ah..." Ilya raised his hands in front of him, and when he saw the blood, he screamed, "Ahhhhh!"

There was too much blood.

Ilya got up in a hurry, but the slippery floor made it difficult to stand still. Falling into the blood, staining his hands and outfit with juices of God knows what or who, Ilya grimaced. He suppressed a squeal of disgust at the back of his throat as he clumsily tried to get off the floor.

When he finally balanced himself on his feet, he backed away from the murder scene and started pulling the sleeves of his jacket. His skin crawled. This soaked-in-red jacket was a reminder of this massacre; he had to get it off of him before he lost his mind.

The revolting smell of iron and copper invaded his nostrils—The strong scent of blood. He could almost taste it in the back of his mouth.

Ilya held back the urge to throw up, but he couldn't help but gag. A choked heave forced its way from the pit of his stomach and pushed through his pharynx. He retched, craning his neck forward. He coughed with his tongue out, but no vomit came out. He held it in and started breathing heavily.

As soon as his jacket was removed, he tossed it away. His hands started patting the rest of his clothes involuntarily as if to dust away some spiders that he felt crawling on him.

Ilya kept backing away while patting himself until he tripped on something—something squishy—with bumps and curves.

He landed on his butt with a grunt, softening the impact of the fall with his arms. His legs rested on whatever made him tumble. Ilya sat upright and curiously moved his eyes to see what was under his legs. The thing underneath him made him gasp, a prolonged suffocating loud gasp that filled his lungs with dread.

It was a dead girl—A naked pale dead girl. Long blonde hair scattered along her exposed back.

The heart was missing. A dark scarlet void carved the center of her torso. The head was turned to face Ilya. Eyes were glassy with a cloudy fixed gaze. Blood dripped from her mouth and nose. She was missing an arm and a leg. The skin and flesh around the joints indicated that her limbs were ripped apart.

Ilya started crawling backward, wheezing and gasping with bursts of screams in between. His eyes were wide open, scanning the dead body in crazy fast moments as if on the verge of losing his mind.

Ilya didn't stop crawling away until he hit a solid thing behind him, something hard like bricks, but also soft and bumpy.

Ilya didn't have the heart to look behind him. He froze, only the sound of his shuddering short breaths to be heard.

A cold breeze tickled the back of his neck. Strands of his hair flew over to his cheek. Then, a warm breath exhaled above his ear.

Ilya stiffened his neck and raised his shoulders. He pressed his lips shut but a whimper escaped.

"I win," Beast whispered to his ear.

Ilya quickly turned around with a gasp. His heart almost stopped. Trapped between a dead mutilated body and a kneeling monstrous killer, he scooched over until he was under a desk. He cramped himself there like a scared little boy.

Beast placed his hand above the desk and peeked under it. He was in human form, nearly. His frizzy unkept curls swept over his beastly yellow eyes. He looked straight at Ilya's innocent greens with a smirk of amusement creeping into his lips. His abs were on display, six packs of bricks that Ilya had just bumped into.

Ilya helplessly searched his pockets, looking for his dagger. He started panicking when he couldn't find it.

"Looking for your little knife?"

Ilya snapped his eyes back to Beast. The latter was smiling, showing his tipped fangs.

"You dropped it near that jammed door. Hehe."

There it was, that giddy laugh again. Beast was enjoying the boy's suffering way too much.

"Oh!" Beast turned to the dead girl. "I see you found the leftovers of my lunch."

Lunch? Ilya gulped. Leftovers? The way Beast had no remorse made Ilya realize how hopeless his situation was.

Suddenly, Beast's hand moved towards the boy. Its curved claws were sharp and deadly.

Ilya tried to back further away, but he only managed to stick his back to the cardboard behind him. Ilya held his breath and closed his eyes when the claws reached his chest.

This is it, Ilya thought. He's gonna rip my heart out.

Beast slipped his hand under Ilya's clothes, touching his baby-soft chest. Then, with one swift pull, his claws tore along the length of the hoody, making a vertical rip.

Ilya's hairless chest was exposed. He couldn't hold his breath any longer. His breathing accelerated. His heart raced.

And Beast's smile grew wider.

"I like my meals naked," he whispered in a hungry tone.

Beast leaned closer to the boy, turning his cheek to him. He kept moving closer until his ear was on Ilya's heaving chest. The boy twitched at the touch as Beast peacefully closed his eyes and listened.

Ba bump! Ba bump! Ba bump!

Beast exhaled. Drool dripped from his mouth. He heard the boy's whimpers and it only excited him more.

"Ah, I love this sound."

Ilya screwed his eyes shut and braced himself for his death.

There's no way Ilya is going to survive this time 😭

Pray for our boy 😢💔

#PrayForIlya

❣️IF YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT ❣️