chapter 2

Jungkook just lost himself in those captivating deep brown eyes, those are starting at him with such softness in them which he never saw in any one eyes.
Because all he knows people are even afraid to talk with him and he always saw one thing in their eyes and that is fear but today he felt like drown himself in those oceanic deep eyes which seems too addictive to him that he just can't able to look anywhere then him.

He is still froze in his place and just staring at the most wonderful and beautiful art in front of him which that boy beauty possessed. He wonder how can he be so beautiful without even trying anything? That boy is just standing in front of him with worry filled eyes and he swear somehow he felt warmness in his heart seeing for the first time someone worried about him and that too this much beautiful boy.

Most angelic and honey laced deep voice make him come out from his lost land and he look at him. Face still is blank and cold but eyes are filled with unknown emotions for the beautiful boy.

"For the first time, his deep grey eyes just want them to lost in those beautiful warm brown eyes."

"Hey y-your hand is injured ". Taehyung don't know why he shutters but one thing he got that, that unique grey eyes which that man possessed in front of him surely make his heart beat faster just with his eyes. His grey eyes have something which just want taehyung to lost himself in them totally. He just find them too unique and captivating to look in them for his lifetime.

Jungkook heart skip hearing the soft deep voice and now he noticed the cuts on his hands. He signed because it's his daily routine to get scratches here and there so it's not a big deal for him. " it's nothing". Taehyung swear he felt shivers by that man voice which is too deep and husky. Jungkook look at him for sometime and then quickly look away when taehyung make eye contact with him with his addictive eyes.

Taehyung don't know why he felt bad seeing his hands who are covered with black paints and grece and Little blood is flowing from his hands but that man is totally unbothered by this

So with slow steps he walk toward him and very softly and gently held his rough injured hand in his soft ones. Jungkook flinch by sudden soft touch and eyes slightly widen seeing the beautiful boy touching him. He just can't able to process anything. His heart is beating this fast that it will come out anytime.

Taehyung didn't say anything and make both of them sit on nearby bench. Jungkook just stare and let him do whatever he wants with his abnormal heart beat. Taehyung examine his hand and take out his pure white handkerchief from his coat pocket and very gently started to wipe his hands.

All the time jungkook forget to blink and like some lost person stare and just stare at the beauty in front of him. He roam his eyes whole around his face and damn he just never saw someone this beautiful. That beautiful long lashes which are now resting beautifully on his cheeks, soft pinkish cheeks and cute nose with a alluring mole on it.