Chapter 6

Only taehyung knows how he spent whole day in college. For the first time in his life he badly wants the time to flew away quickly so he can meet with jungkook soon. God he surely is going crazy. He didn't even put much attention in his studies and find himself time to time in jungkook thoughts. Taehyung literally day dream about that handsome mechanic.

He smile widely when finally college end and his heart gets relieved. Taking his bag quickly he make his steps out from his class almost like running. Time to time he gives students small soft smile who already was staring at him with heart eyes.

Taehyung knows that jungkook is already there and must be waiting for him. Well how he is so sure about that jungkook must be present outside, just don't ask him. His heart says so and he believed his heart that jungkook is hundred percent present there and must be waiting for him while sitting on his bike.

Finally he come out and about to walk away but stopped when a soft yet shy voice called him from behind. He turn around only to come across with college heartrob hyunsik who was coming toward him with beautiful captivating smile and red cheeks.

Taehyung smile back and wait for him even though he just badly wants to run away but not being rude he waited for hyunsik to say the reason for what he called him.

" Yes sunbaeniam, you want something". Taehyung softly ask him and stare at hyunsik who is standing Infront of him with his face whole red in extreme shyness. Hyunsik hummed and look at taehyung with soft admiration eyes and finally uttered out.

" I was wondering if you are free on S-sunday can we, w-we get a c-coffee together". Hyunsik shutterd and his tip of ear turned pink asking his crush out. He stare at taehyung with hopeful eyes and impatiently wait for his answer.

Taehyung was surprised hearing him and definitely didn't expect this. He very well aware of hyunsik liking toward him but taehyung didn't see him in that way. He only respect hyunsik as his senior and he is older than him that's why but never ever he imagined something liking things toward him.

Suddenly jungkook dark eyes comes Infront of his vision and taehyung heart skip. His heart felt like jungkook will not like this if he will go with hyunsik and more ever taehyung also don't want to go so he politely smile at other and said.

" Umm sunbae I am b-busy on Sunday. Actually my parents are coming back so that's why I will not able to come". Taehyung lied and there is still one month time when his parents will come but he just quickly come with this excuse and declined him. Hyunsik face fell and taehyung felt sad seeing his sad eyes and but he really doesn't want to go.

" It's o-okay maybe other day. Have a nice day taehyung ". hyunsik felt little down but still he ruffle taehyung's hairs and after giving him last smile, he walked away from there.

Taehyung sighed while staring at the fading figure of hyunsik and turn around to walk further but he immediately halted on his way and eyes little widen when he saw jungkook who was leaning on his bike, buff strong arms crossed around his chest and eyes darkly intense. Looks like jungkook is glaring in his soul without blinking.

Taehyung shivers in his place and unknowingly clenched his shirt tightly in his fist and gulp seeing those soul piercing gaze on his fragile figure. Jungkook is literally staring in his soul with so much darkness in his grey eyes. Taehyung started to walk toward jungkook who didn't move his gaze away from him for a single second and glare at him hardly.