Chapter 3

" I swear yoongi if the car still didn't repaired. I am going to sue you". Jimin warned yoongi who annoyingly look at him and rolled his eyes. Taehyung and hobi giggled looking at both of them who are busy continue fighting from the last fifteen minutes.

Four of them are now walking toward the garage where yoongi give his car to repair. Garage is just little far from their college so after college they all decided to fetch the car from there and from the moment both yoonmin are fighting and taehyung and hobi are enjoying to seeing them like this.

" Yeah yeah, just stop talking and worrying your little brain otherwise your already non existent brain will vanish." Yoongi sassed at jimin whose face get red in anger and about to hit him but yoongi quickly hide himself behind taehyung and dare to even show his tongue to jimin to tease him more.

Jimin whine loudly and stomp his feets on ground but inside he is enjoying so much this little little fight with his boyfriend. Hobi laugh at his Two boyfriends and side hug jimin while walking and console his boyfriend who started to whine more in dramatic way.

Yoongi also smile and hook his arms around taehyung arm and walked while talking and teasing another.
" By the way yoongi you knows today hyunsik hyung approached taehyung". Jimin said with a smirk and taehyung jerked his head toward his dear soulmate and glared at him.

Because they all know how much yoongi is protective toward taehyung and jimin just wants some fun so he intentionally triggered yoongi. Yoongi eyes widen and suddenly stop on his steps which make all of them also stop and stare at him who is looking angry.

" What the hell, looks like I have to teach that hyunsik a good listen. How dare he tried to come closer to taehyung already knowing that taehyung didn't like him". Yoongi gritted his teeth and face having a stren look and now jimin regret his actions and smile nervously when taehyung cutely glared at him.

Taehyung signed at angry yoongi and hold his both hands and said." Yooni he didn't do anything. He just wants to help me because professor told him and don't worry I know he will not do something to make me uncomfortable. And if he ever tried to do anything I myself will told you first hmm. Now don't be angry and smile for me".

Taehyung very warmly and softly tried to make his best friend understand and at last make a puppy cute face totally melting yoongi heart. Yoongi grumble with cute face and a gummy smile stretch on his lips and hug taehyung close to his heart.

Taehyung hug him back tightly and rest his head against his chest and felt safe and warmness. They both are each other world and everything.
" I just don't want to see you in pain or hurt. I just can't". Yoongi whisper and unknowingly his eyes sting.

If someone saw this they will thought that yoongi is overacting on this little thing. But when I said taehyung is yoongi comfort place then I mean it. Because from the childhood taehyung is one who always stays with him. In most wrost time of yoongi, taehyung is one who always stand with him and held his hands.

Taehyung is one who always give his shoulder to yoongi to cry on. And even if yoongi have loving boyfriends but still he is the most comfortable and being himself is just with taehyung. He didn't have parents so taehyung is his all family, his world.

Taehyung, jimin and hobi worriedly stare at yoongi who wipe the corner of his eyes and hide his face in his neck. Taehyung pat his back totally understanding yoongi emotions and let him take his time to calm himself.

Finally after taking his time yoongi back away from taehyung and give him a smile. Jimin said sorry to them in which they just shrugged telling no need too say sorry and again with happy mood they continue to walk.