Chapter 5

( Play song: Ae Dil hai mushkil)....

Taehyung is getting ready in his room with his hands literally shivering and heart thumping loudly. He can hear his own heartbeat that fast his heart is beating abnormal. Because why not as per jungkook said that now he is going to drop him college and also taking him back home. Just the single thought of jungkook is making his breath hitched.

Taehyung gulp down his nervousness and look in mirror and stare at himself from top to bottom. Don't know why he wanted to look pretty and breathtaking. No no he is not getting ready for specific someone and definitely don't want someone eyes on him. Well he is lieing to his own heart.

Sighing loudly he took his bag and make his way toward living room probably waiting for jungkook to pick him up. His phone ding and he saw yoongi messaging him and asking him about his well being.

The very first time in his life taehyung felt the need to lie yoongi. Because he very well know that if he will told yoongi about jungkook then yoongi will not even think for a second and will strictly told him that stay away from jungkook. The thought of staying away from jungkook didn't suit well with taehyung so he decided to hide this thing from yoongi for now.

He will tell yoongi everything but not now. Taehyung started to chat with yoongi and smile beautifully when he read yoongi messages who is telling him to take care again and again. Even from the messages, taehyung can sense yoongi wordiness. Taehyung heart felt heavy to lieing yoongi but for now he shrugged his feelings.

After chatting with yoongi he look at clock and saw it's still have one hour to start college and here he is ready too early. Well he can't able to sleep whole night and even wake up early morning not wanting jungkook to wait that by any chance if jungkook arrives soon and he was not still ready so he literally prepared himself for everything early.

A thought is also budding his mind continuously that he just met jungkook twice and didn't even know him properly . Jungkook is totally like a stranger to him so why he can't able to refuse jungkook when yesterday jungkook literally ordered him that now he is going to dropping him home and college.

Taehyung just can't stop his heart and felt the need to obey that grey orbs boy. The intensity which jungkook orbs held always make taehyung shuddered just with the single glance of them. Those eyes are enough to make taehyung captive under jungkook spell.

He flinch when the roaring voice of bike enter in his ear. His heart skip and quickly pick up his bag with unknown excitement bubbling in his body that he is going to see jungkook. He quickly open the door and for a moment his heart flip badly after seeing jungkook who was sitting on his bike and already staring at him with dark and intense eyes.

 He quickly open the door and for a moment his heart flip badly after seeing jungkook who was sitting on his bike and already staring at him with dark and intense eyes