F*cking Jack Sparrow

Y/N's pov:
A Jack thing! We are on our way to the corpse island to find his f*cking medallion! In WHICH MOMENT do you trust something with this kind of name! Why would Paula talks about that to him when you know that he has a penchant for dangerous stuff?!
I need to relax! I'm in a room, going around in circles.
Will walks into the room and he sees that I'm stressed.
"Hey hey hey, it's gonna be ok!
-This corpse island thing, I... I have a bad feeling.
-Look at me." He grabs my head with his hand so I look him in the eyes.
"Do you trust Jack?
-Of course I do ! He's one of my favorite person! After you!
-So? Don't worry. Jack would never put us in danger. I know it's kinda crazy but what else do you want us to do? It's pirate life my lady!
-You are right. Thank you. To be here."
He kisses my forehead, takes my hand so we return to the principal bridge.

Jack's pov:
I thought the kid would be mad at me forever! When she came back I was so relieved, she still doesn't look at me but I'm good with it.
I understand her. But I will keep my promise and protect her. I know there's a little island on our way, right before the corpse island because I've already passed by but never knew there was this medallion!! I will dump her right there so I can take the medallion and go look for her after I finished my mission.
We kinda have a long road but it will be fun, if Y/N decides to talk to me again of course!

Y/N's pov:
It's been days now, we are in the sea, looking for something that is maybe not even existing! I really don't know what to think about that... I feel like it will gone wrong. Maybe I'm too paranoid?
I'm of course still mad at Jack, he would do anything to get something that will makes him to Black Pearl's captain forever... But what about us? He didn't even consult us for that decision but it's still a good adventure so... I don't know...
I'm watching the sunset near the barriers with Will. He has his arm around my shoulder and my head is resting on his. No need to talk, we are just here. It's the best feeling. Suddenly Will slowly walks away: "I'll be back, I let you two speak."
I look at Will, what was he talking about? I turn around and there was Jack.
"Hey...
-Hey.
-I coming to... Apologies...
-Mhm..
-I will never put you in danger. I swear! But I trust this, you're not gonna leave me alone? What about our duo?"
I laughed. F*ck! How could I be angry any longer ?
Jack speaks again:
"So? Jack and Y/N forever?"
I didn't answer right away but after a while I did: "Jack and Y/N forever."
He gave me a big smile and pulled me into his chest like a good old friend, like which we are.