The final battle...

Will's pov:
They were everywhere. All of those pirates were attacking us so we fought back. Y/N and I are killing every single skeleton approaching us, back to back.

They started to be a lot so we just separated our road to be more efficient.

It feels like hours now since we are fighting. I was near Jack when all of sudden everyone stopped what they were doing.
Big and scary steps were heard on the ship. Jack gave me a look and I understood directly who it was.

"Well, well, well. Look at you all. So pathetic."
Jack started to speak to him, what the hell.
"Davy Jones ! What a pleasure to see you ! So here you are as I hear you were trying to find me!"
"Good guess Sparrow! Now that you are in front of me, I can finally get what I want."
"You had to catch me first!"
We all started to fight again. We have to kill the whole crew and this Davy Jones.
It's been a while since I have seen Y/N but I can't look for her because they block me. F*CK!

"ENOUGHHHH!!" The octopus stopped everyone.
"Bring her!"
Don't tell me the head of that Paula bitch grew back!
A weird pirate pushed a girl on the floor. She was thighed up. She showed us her face and my whole body stopped. Y/N.
"No!" I started to run to her but Jack stopped me: "Turner, no."
"A daughter for a daughter Sparrow."
"Leave her out of this."
"You killed my little Paula. So now it's your turn to see your daughter dying."
I had an eye on Y/N, her look was trying to reassure me. If I do something he would kill her. I saw on her lips that she told me "It's gonna be okay" and then suddenly she turned around, bit Davy Jones leg and screamed "IT WAS ME SON OF A B*TCH!"
She entied the rope around her wrist, take her sword and start running.

Davy Jones started to scream of anger and give the order to killed us all.

So they did. But we didn't let them win. Y/N was still far away but she was fighting on her side too and wasn't in trouble so I could leave her for a while after getting her.

"Y/N SPARROW!" while she was fighting against a pirate, Davy Jones was getting to her. No.
I started running through all those pirates. They were so many, I couldn't get away.
"NOOO!!"
I escaped but when I finally succeeded to join the middle of the way, it was too late. Davy Jones' sword had pierced her body.

"NOOOOOOO!"
They all laughed.
"Let's leave and burn the boat pirates!"
They all left while I was running to her.

I arrived, there was blood everywhere. I fell on the ground, resting her head on my knees.
"Don't leave me, don't leave me please." I was crying and panicking, trying to stop the bleeding.
She was making a "no" with her head. I couldn't leave her. I refuse.
The last strength she had was to caress my cheek while making me a weak smile. She closed her eyes, a tear running down her cheek and blood coming from her mouth. Her arm fell on the floor, the life leaving her body.

"Please, please." I took her head to my chest, trying to carry her dead body. But she was gone. The love of my life was gone. I was screaming of pain.

Suddenly I felt someone trying to carry me, so we can leave the boat who was burning.

"William we have to go."
I was struggling, I can't leave her here. I can't.
"NOOO!! I CAN'T LEAVE HER!!"
"I know Will, me neither but we have to go. She wouldn't let us die here, so we have to go."

I looked at her one last time and we all jumped into the sea. We were all trying to get to that island before we all burned alive.

Jack's pov:

I was so tired. I finally stepped on the beach and start to walk really far in the forest then I stopped. I started to kick every single thing I found while crying of anger. My... My daughter... My baby was gone. My little baby was gone and it was all my fault...