Isn't she lovely?

Will's pov:
She's beautiful. Everyday, at every single moment.
I'm looking at her from far while she is watching, as usual, the sunset.
I love the fact that she's doing this everyday. Now I can join her. I'm walking to her when suddenly Paula, this mysterious girl, stopped me on my walk.
"Hi Will!
-Hi..."
I'm a little confused, that girl doesn't talk to me a lot.
"What were you gonna do?
-I was joining Y/N.
-Oh. She-she doesn't likes me very much.
-Mhm."
I kinda pushed her away so she can let me pass.
I arrived behind my girl, I put my hands on her hips so I can hug her from behind and I put my head on her shoulder and then I kissed her neck.
"Hey you."
She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and a big smile.
"Hey you!
-Let's get some sleep honey.
I-I'm coming! I was tired anyway!"

Y/N's pov:
I followed him to downstairs where our "room" is. There is a rotten bed and some blankets but it's enough for us.
I fall asleep on Will's chest, I'm feeling his heartbeat. I feel so comfortable. I'm now sleeping like a baby hearing nothing anymore.

In the morning:

When I start to wake up it was smelling really bad like rotten fish or something. My head hurts that's weird! I must have hit my head during the night. I slowly opened my eyes.
When they're fully opened I stood up really quick. I wasn't in the good room. Is this a nightmare? Am I sleepwalking ? Where is Will? Where am I?
I went to the door, try to opened it but it was locked. I started banging on the door:
"HELP!! IS SOMEONE THERE??"
Few minutes later I was still in front of the door in denial 'cause nobody comes to look for me.
Suddenly I heard key noise and footsteps. The person puts the key in the lock and finally opened the door. "Finally you..." I stopped talking.
A really old pirate was standing in front of me, he was rotten like he had leprosy. I'm starting to get really scared right now... He opened his mouth to say "Follow me." With a real rough voice. I don't have the choice so I followed him.
He took me to the principal bridge where I can see from far the silhouet of a weird dark man. As it was dark and rainy I can't see normally.
I approachs him and suddenly he turns back slowly has I was approaching...
My soul left my body. I could recognize him between a thousand.
"Look how lovely she is my friends!".
I'm in a good sh*it right now and I'm really scared but I can't show it.
This tentacles on his face, not many people have it.
The man in front of me was none other than the famous Davy Jones.