Y/N Sparrow.

Y/N's pov:

"So you are a Sparrow? Wow! I should have guessed! Two same damn personalities!"
I slapped Gibbs arms while laughing.
"See?"
They all laughed, I've missed them so much.

What about now? I guess we are searching for a place where we can stay safely, without being catch by Davy Jones' whole crew!
I'm hiding it but I feel really scared. What if they decide to hurt my family?

If he finds us I will do whatever it takes to protect them. I can't lose them. I can sacrifice all I got to having them safe.

Weeks later:

We haven't heard about anything since weeks now. Is it a good sign, or a bad one? I don't know.

We decided to stepped by a new tavern we found on this village we were hiding.

We all sit around a big round table and ask for drinks.
We were listening to this pirate song that some men were singing. It was pretty fun.
I was sitting on Will's lap and he had his face into my shoulder. I love him so much. It was a really good moment, nothing bad could've happened to us.

Suddenly the door opened violently and a little woman who seemed to be really panicked starts to scream:
"DAVY JONES IS BACK!! DAVY JONES IS BACK!!"

Oh no. He finds us.
Everyone in the tavern was screaming and running. They all run and left very quickly.

We stayed here like statues and decided to run too.
"LET'S GO TO THE SHIP NOW!"
Jack took the lead and we were back into the ocean with the good old Black Pearl. We have to hide. To go somewhere else, where he could never finds us.

After few hours, the stress had subsided. We run away and I guess it worked. No trace of Davy Jones.

But the apocalypse atmosphere was still there. It felt like we had to take care of every little moment like it was the last.
So I was standing in front of the barriers looking at the sunrise with Will, my head resting on his chest.
"I love you Will."
"I love you too Y/N."
He kissed my forehead and then looked at me, caress my cheeks and kissed me gently. His lips on mine is a feeling I wanna feel forever.

I started to look back at Will's face when his expression changed suddenly. I looked in the same direction as him and I froze immediately.
Rain started to pour, the sky became grey and the shape of this damn boat started to appear.
The Flying Dutchman was approaching us.