Paula Jones.

Y/N's pov:

Don't panick Y/N. She has him. And I don't know how I can have him safe.

"Leave him right now."
"Uh uh" she had this evil smile I've never seen before on her face.

"Are you scared I hurt your little boyfriend? Or your little daddy?"
"Shut up Paula..."
"Oh you haven't told them?"

Jack looks at me with a questioning face.
"SHUT UP!!"

"My dad have some... problems with yours. So he asked me for a mission. Finding you all, integrate the crew and leading you to him.
So I invented this story about the medallion but I really..." She was pointing us with her sword, maybe I can get Will now.

"Really thought that Jack would give you up. Seems like he doesn't make the same mistake again."

"Y/N what is she talking about?"
"I was taken by... By Davy Jones. He told me he will killed me and you, for his own satisfaction."

Jack's face decomposed.

Paula started laughing, closing her eyes so I took my sword out of my belt, pushed Will on the side so he'll be safe and started to fight with that f*cking liar.

This anger in me was growing.

"I knew you were weird! I couldn't stand you. We should've left you that day."
"I'm gonna kill you but before that I will torture every of you friends, your little Will and your Jack."
"NEVER!"
I stepped back, brandished my sword above my head and put all my strength into this shot.
"AAAAAAAH" *boom*

Her head fell on the boat's floor as I was also falling to the ground, her blood all over me. I became silent.
I feel Will's hand in front of my eyes so he can hide what was in front of me. I just killed Paula. I cut her head off. What have I done?

I started to cry. It wasn't me.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay, I will clean your face, it's okay honey."

Will was comforting me while cleaning my face.
We were alone in a room, the rest of the crew was cleaning the... the rest of Paula.

"Did he hurt you?"
"Who?"
"Davy Jones."
"No, he didn't have the time. A pirate helped me to escape. I thought I would never find you."
"But we did. We bring you home."
"I'm scared Will..." I was crying silently.
"He's gonna find us and now his daughter is gone. Can you believe that? She was his daughter. What a sh*t!"
"Yes I know..."
We went silent for a moment and then I had to tell him.
"Will...?"
"Yes love?"
"Jack is my real dad."
"WHAT?"
"Davy Jones told me. It all makes sense now."
"Are you gonna tell him?"
"Yep."

Will helped me to get up and then we return to the principal bridge.
Jack runs to me.
"You okay kiddo?"
"Yes don't worry."
"Thank you for saving us from that crazy girl."
"It's okay."
Tears were coming into my eyes. Will left us discuss.
"Hey what is it?"
"Remember when you told me you had some kind of adventure with my mom?"
"Umm yes?"
I've waited few seconds before Jack's look brights.
"You? You are my..."
"Yes." I was smiling while crying.
"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!"
He hugged me while carrying me like I was a doll.
He put me back on the ground. When I looked to his face I could see a proud look and also some sadness.
"I'm sorry I was an awful dad..."
"You didn't know..."
"That's not an excuse! I'm a horrible person..."
"Don't say that! I am very proud that it's you."
"Really?"
"Really."
He hugged me once again and I thing I feel some tears on my shoulder. Jack Sparrow was crying, I think that's enough for today.