𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓲-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

" be someone's rainbow today "。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

" be someone's
rainbow today "
。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"deku?!" katsuki called barging into izuku's room. he jumped up from looking at his phone and caught his attention on katsuki. the two has been step-brothers every since inko got re-married. "kacchan! i keep telling you to knock the door, please.." izuku sighed, he had told katsuki this about 50 times to knock before entering.

"i don't care, we're brothers." katsuki crossed his arms leaning on the wall. "and yet when i walk into your room, you start screaming and yelling at me." izuku sat up watching katsuki roll his eyes not giving an damn.

"have you seen my backpack?" katsuki asked. "we don't have school today?" izuku replied. "i know that stupid, im studying with an friend" katsuki mumbled out the part. "who?" izuku quickly asked, he didn't like when katsuki mumbled out the last part of the sentence.

"none of your business! just tell me where you left my bag" katsuki tried to defend himself but when it's between izuku, he doesn't get his way easily. "no, tell me or im going to tell mom and papa your drinking again when she's oversea." izuku glared. "ugh, fine, so annoying! im studying with kirishima.." katsuki grumbled, pouting a little. "dressed up like you're on an date too?" izuku looked at katsuku up and down. 

katsuki was wearing an baby blue sweater vest with a white shirt and baggy blue pants, he also applied some pink shimmery strawberry lip gloss and added strawberry clips to his hair, with black high top converse. "so what? can't dress nice for a friend?" katsuki defended himself before sighing. "just- where is my bag?!" katsuki was getting impaient, knowing he was already late. 

"in the closet downstairs, be home by eight." izuku replied, opening his phone again. "okay!" katsuki shouted, slamming the door shut.

.🍓•.

katsuki unlocked the door to the red-haired house to only see the living room light on. kirishima had trusted katsuki to use his extra door key in case he was in the shower or wasn't replying. "kirishima?!" katsuki voice echoed around the house as he shut the door behind him and kicked off his shoes, dropping his bag next to them.

 "COMING!" kirishima rushed down the stairs and katsuki nearly screamed. kirishima was completely shirtless with only an towel around his waist. his abs were hard and tone and with his hair wet, made it even better. of course katsuki couldn't handle all of that and immediately freaked out, becoming an blushing hot mess. 

"G-GO PUT CLOTHES ON!" katsuki screams looking away. "but- you always see me shirtless, you've even seen my coc-" before kirishima could finish his sentence katsuki hit the back of his head. kirishima whispered an 'owe' before pouting, heading upstairs to change.

katsuki was now on kirishima couch picking out an scary movie as the red-haired sat next to him with a bowl of popcorn. "how'd you get out of your house? you know izuku-" kirishima laughed. "just told him i needed to study for a test and he believed it!" katsuki grinned setting the remote down.

"well now i get to hang out with my beautiful boyfriend!" kirishima planted an kiss on his forehead. "damn right, we barely have dates or hangouts cause my brother is always on my ass" katsuki rolled his eyes and snickered. 

"what time you got to be home?" kirishima asked munching the salty treat. "around eight. but that's enough to spend time with you~" katsuki kissed kirishima lips. "d-did you put lip gloss on!" kirishima face twisted as he tasted the lip gloss bitterness in his mouth. katsuki busted out laughing, almost having tears rolling down his face. "yah, always just watch the damn movie shit head!" katsuki cuddled closer to the red-haired.

half way through the movie katsuki mumbled something which the red-haired didn't quite caught. he turned to look at the blond with an slight confusion look. "need anything babe?" kirishima asked. the blond sighed and looked at kirishima with an serious glare. "i-i think i wanna tell him.." blond told. "who? tell what?" the red-haired asked. 

"i wanna tell deku that we're dating.. i-im just tried of hiding it after so many months.. i also wanna tell my parent when they come back.. bu-but i know you're not really comfortable around my brother an-" the blond rumbled but it came to an end when he felt an soft pair of lips on his. he felt like all his needs and problems went away for minute and enjoyed the sweet caring kiss. 

kirishima pinned katsuki to the couch, parting their lips. the two panted heavy as the silent grew louder. "if you want to tell izuku, we can, just know that i'll always be here for you." kirishima smiled, showing his sharp teeth which made katsuki eyes watered but smiled back. "ah! we could tell him right now, its about to eight."

"mkay! go get some shoes, i'll wait by the door!" katsuki gave kirishima one more kiss before leaving the couch.

.🍓•.

izuku yawned as he walked downstairs to where the door was being knocked on loudly which woke him up from his nap. "what is it-" izuku stopped midway, seeing his brother with another man, who seemed to be kirishima made his heart boiled but took an deep breath. "deku, i-we have something to tell you.." katsuki mumbled walking inside with kirishima, holding his hand tightly. 

"okay.. make it quick, i just made dinner and the food is getting cold." izuku placed his hands on his waist waiting for some respond. katsuki stood their silent, his mind going crazy in thoughts of what izuku said until he felt kirishima rub his back. than he remember that kirishima, his boyfriend, the one he trusted and loved was here for him! so there was nothing to fear.

"okay, you may not like it but me and kirishima have been dating for months and i know you'd hate that because you say im too young to date but kirishima is the man i love and i couldn't wait any longer so i just want you to support our relationship being the greatest and kindness brother you are!" blond panted, eyes shut, his heart thumping so loud it could be heard from the awkward silent.

izuku eyes widened. he didn't know what to say. his heart filled with joy after hearing that his younger brother who he thought would hate him forever actually thinks he is kind and amazing. and yes he seen how happy katsuki can be around kirishima during school and he wanted the best for his brother. to see him be so happy all the time made his heart shine. so izuku sighed and smiled.

"i wish you guys the most happiest and healthiest relationship."

katsuki eyes snapped opened, his red ruby eyes glistening with tears. "re-really!" katsuki smiled running into izuku arms for an hug. "of course. i want the best for my little brother." izuku pulled away but than glared at kirishima. "hurt him, and you'll be praying that you never met me." izuku threaten and kirishima threw his hand up. 

"deku!" katsuki pouted and scoffed. "c-chill dude! i love kat's with all my heart." kirishima chuckled. "well, good night sharky!" katsuki waved bye. kirishima blew a kiss but before walking out, izuku stopped him. "you don't mind having dinner with us? do you?" izuku beam a smile. "heck yeah!" kirishima shut the door behind him making katsuki laugh.

 'make sure you treat him right kirihima.' izuku thought

the end

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.