𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽

૮₍。'ᴖ ˔ ᴖ'。₎ა

" Life is too short,be happy "૮₍˶Ó﹏Ò ⑅₎ა

be happy "
૮₍˶Ó﹏Ò ⑅₎ა

"hey babe!" iida called from behind wrapping his hands around uraraka waist. "hey," uraraka replied as she continued to scroll through her twitter. iida tilted his head to see uraraka on an random boy page liking almost all his pic's. iida got a little jealous and decided to confront her. "uhm, who is that person.." iida asked and uraraka shut her phone off.

"o-oh uhm! just an friend i met, he gave me hism twitter so i decided to check it out!" uraraka stuttered out turning around to wrap her hands around iida neck. "don't worry about it baby! i love you only!~" uraraka planted an kiss on iida check smiling.

iida smiled back and planted an kiss on her forehead. "anyways, i have to meet up with tsuyu and the girls, see ya later!" uraraka quickly ran off leaving iida. iida watched her disappered and sighed. he knew something was wrong. uraraka was the first to confess their love and they had been together for 5 months. and during those month the two have been more drifted as the day went on. uraraka rarely calls iida babe or sweet pet names anymore.

they barely even go on dates or hangouts now days! and if iida asks, she would always be busy! iida didn't care though. he though since uraraka had a lot of family business and schook work, she forgets may things. but there was only one person who knew everything between the two. and uraraka secret.

a week later uraraka came running down the halls, jumping into iida arms wrapping her arms around his neck for support. "hey baby!~" uraraka giggles and kissed iida on the lips for a second. "hi mochi! how's my beautiful doing?" iida laughed smiling. "m'fine! i just wanted to ask if you had an extra money!~" uraraka beamed but iida smile slowly faded away.

"b-but this is the 15th time you've ask.." uraraka rolled her eyes silently but not fully so iida wouldn't notice. "come one baby... i wanted to buy my mom an gift cause she work so hard and i wanted to surprise her!" uraraka pouted. iida sighed and set uraraka down, grabbing his wallet.

he gave uraraka 369493 yen (2500) and the brown haired smirked and gave iida another kiss. "thanks baby!" uraraka than ran off again leaving iida alone. "four eyes.. you know she's lying to you." iida starled at the voice and turned to see katsuki standing behind him. "uraraka, doesn't lie, she would never!" iida protest, defending his so called 'girlfriend'

"she clearly rolled her eyes and made an excused. i thought you were glasses." katsuki facepalm. "she does not roll her eyes! plus her mother does work very hard, im sorry bakugou but this conversation is over." iida left katsuki who just sighed and pouted. 'i have to expose her somehow.."

and this have been happening for another 2 months, uraraka stalking men's pfp's, asking for money about everyday, barely spending time together! katsuki hated that. he hated watching how uraraka doesn't even kiss him or call him 'babe'. and how stupid iida can be to notice these type of things!

but one day.. just one day, everything changed.

it was an rainy night as iida just got back from the corner store with a bag full of snacks. he was walking down the airy cold streets but heard an mumbled cry from an dark alley way. he would just mind his business but at the same time, what if someone was in danger. being iida, he dash down the alley way quietly and..

"mhm! ngh!~" uraraka moaned as she kissed the guy again. "don't you have an boyfriend?" the guy chuckled parting the kiss, sliding his hands down the female waist. "his an idiot, plus he just have money!~" uraraka laughed before sharing another kiss.

iida stood there, eyes glistening. watching them. his heart shattered into million pieces. all he could do was run, run into u.a crying and pouring his heart out. "iida?!" the blond called out as the bluenette ran into his arms sobbing. the blond blushed as he wrapped his hands around the male waist. 'he must of figured it out..' katsuki sighed and rubbed his back.

"i-i should of listen to you! im-such a-an idiot!" iida rumbled making the blonde heart sank. the katsuki had an huge crush on the taller male and after him and uraraka got together, he knew something wasn't right. "you're not an idiot! you're super smart and you just didn't know how love works.." katsuki shushed him.

"w-wanna go to my dorm?" katsuki offered, his face heating up red a little, patting iida head. the taller male nodded and they walked to katsuki's dorm to watch an movie of sorts.

the end
‧₊˚🕯️🖤❀‧₊˚.