𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻

𓀐𓂺 ♡ 🤰👩‍🍼

fairy au ; quirkless world

" Create your own 

sunshine always "

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ

izuku eyes widened as he came across an cute litte boy in his bedroom! or was it? the small human was laying, seemly to be asleep on izuku's bed, but he had huge see through pink wings that flutter and gushed in the wind, sparkles and glitter surround him and very light strawberry blond hair which were spiky. izuku didn't know if the person was an cosplayer or the only thing he didn't believe when he grew up. 

but yet, the person was so adorable and cute! the definition of beauty itself! the way his snores were so peaceful and gentle, his checks were light pink, and he even smelt like strawberries and a garden of roses.  izuku snapped out of his thoughts once the blond shuffled a little rubbing his eyes, finally waking up.

"mmm! morning fami-" the blond stretched and turned to izuku but squeak and jumped. "wha the-who is you!" the little human pointed out an wand with an pastel yellow star that glowed with sparkles. and oh goodness how he looked hot and cute at the same time!

 izuku wanted to just squeeze the boy in delight. the way his voice sounded so cute, it was like he was an angel from the above's. "uhm... hi little kid.." izuku waved but the blond face was offended. "im no kid! im 24 you bald bastard!" the blond stood up from the bed.

 "im n-not bald and 2-24?! you're so short! so what are you doing in my house!" izuku face was shock. "listen im an fairy and i guess my mom sent me here.." the fairy sighed. "yeah right? a fairy? you're just a creep! now get out of my house or i'll be contacting the police!".  

izuku reached for his phone but it magical poof out of his hand. "what the f-" izuku turned the blond who had the phone in his hand. "listen human or whatever, we're not having the police involved in this nonsense, so you're going to listen to me and i'll explain everything."

izuku face frowned a little but than relaxed a little. "fine, lets hear what you have to say" izuku gave up and sat in front of an small coffee table. the little blond tried to sit but he was too short and izuku couldn't even see the top of his head! izuku snickered and the blond rolled his eyes. 

the fairy than made himself float which left izuku in some sort of amazement. "see? there's your first proof!" the fairy laughed at izuku face. "whatever, just..explain!" izuku scoffed crossing his arms. 

"the name is katsuki bakugou, im the prince of sugarplum village and my whole family is royalty. i come from a magical place like the parents say to their little kid. we basically are sent o earth to grant people wishes." katsuki explained but izuku become dumbfounded. 

'how can fairy be real?' "so like, the tooth fairy but no money... just wishes? you can grant like anything?" izuku asked still not sure how something like this can be possible. "yeah, but you only get three wishes but there is also three rules!" "what are the rules?" izuku was now invested in the topic, smirking down at the fairy. 

"i can't tell you, yet." katsuki grinned and izuku grumbled. "than how am i supposedly gonna wish for what i want?" 

"only if you answer my questions! because i've answered yours" katsuki blinked his eyes so innocent making the greenette frustrated. "fine, ask away" "okay, your name, where do you work, relationship status and age." 

"izuku midoriya, i work as an private investigator hitman, single, 26."  the greenette stated. "ya old." the blond chuckled. "we're only 2 years apart!" izuku pouted and katsuki shrugged his shoulders. "onto the deal so i can finally go home." katsuki smiled but izuku but something inside deepen. he felt..

sad

he didn't know why he felt sad but when the fairy mention he was going back home, his heart just sank. even if they just had met, the greenette felt as if cupid shot him with an arrow. maybe it was love at first sight, though he never believed in it.

"okay rules, i can't make anyone fall in love you, you can't kill anyone, and you can't ask for more wishes!" katsuki clapped his hands together. "so what is your wishes big guy." izuku had to figure out an way to make the fairy stay with him, atleast get to know him a little more! "im waiting~ it doesn't take long to make a wish fellow."

"okay, i wish to earn more money when im working, world peace and for you to marry me." izuku grinned at the last one. "alright, and your wish are granted- wait WHAT?!" the fairy screamed. "whats wrong?" izuku asked so innocent noticing the fairy face blush red, his wings fluttering faster and faster.

 "i-i ain't marrying you, you broke the rule!" the fairy yelled out crossing his arm, annoyed, now that he only can't go back to his home land, he had already granted the wishes the taller male asked for. "you said, i can't make anyone fall in love with me, you said nothing about marriage!" 

"same thing- ugh whatever but im not marrying you so quickly!" "but why not? that would be a scam if i wasted my wish for nothing." izuku pouted. "lets make a deal, if you can make me fall in love with you, than i'll marry you, if not than you get another wish or better yet, i'll take me leave, so do we have an deal?" the blond hold out his hand waiting for an response.

izuku thought about it for a minute but than smirked.

"deal."

"deal."

the two shook hands smirking at each other.

the end

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟