𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬 𝓻 𝔂

૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

" you are enoughbelieve it "울지마 사랑해 𓅰

" you are enough
believe it "
울지마 사랑해 𓅰

"bye izuku!" katsuki called out after he finished lacing his pink converse shoes that had baby pink strawberries. izuku came rushing down the stairs. "where you going?" izuku asked placing his hands on his hips. "going out with my boyfriend, why?" katsuki asked in confusion. "oh," izuku scoffed and waved bye.

truth to say but izuku completely hate 'kenji' who was katsuki boyfriend. he was an complete asshoe! and he've seen it! kenji wouldn't allow katsuki to see anyone, he would ask katsuki to fetch or buy stuff for him. he even goes into his privacy and shit! also he don't know what no or stop means! they have been dating for around 5 months and all izuku do is watch. watch how the guy slowly breaks katsuki heart. you may be thinking why don't he have katsuki break up with him.

well you seen katsuki is very happy in having an boyfriend. someone to cuddle and kiss, but the truth is that he doesn't know what love is! that's why kenji is using him. izuku feels entirety bad. but he doesn't just wanna walk up to katsuki and say 'kacchan, kenji is an horrible person you need to break up' than katsuki would think he is an crazy person!

meanwhile with katsuki, he finally arrived to one of the cafes that kenji told him to meet up at. he noticed that he was wasn't so the blond decided to sit down at an table and wait for him.

tick..

tock...

tick....

tock.....

its been about 2 hours and it had just hit 12:00 "where is he..." katsuki whispered as his eyes watered as he tried to call him one for time before being sent to an voice mail message. katsuki body trembled as he looked outside to see it was pouring rain outside and he didn't have an umbrella. "uh, sir, the cafe is about close... are you waiting for anyone?" katsuki eyes looked upon the lady asking. "oh uh, sorry,i'll g-get going.." katsuki voice cracked as he got up running outside. he began sobbing as he ran back home, wetting his new shoes in the dirty puddles.

ring !

izuku looked at the door rushing towards it. he opened it revaling the small blond all soaked. Eyes more redder than ever as he jumped into izuku arms sobbing hardly. "oh my! kacchan! what happen?! you're soaked!" izuku quickly brought katsuki inside shutting the door. "r-renji! h-he didn't show up at all! he-he didn't as-sniff my calls a-coughs" izuku hushed him rubbing his back bring him into an tighter embrace. "my god kacchan, i was so fucking worried.. lets go get you change, i don't want you getting an cold.." izuku picked up the blond heading upsides to the bathroom.

after giving katsuki an bath and a new pair or warm clothing he gave katsuki some hot soup to drink atleast to warm his body up. izuku sat at the edge of the bed, feeding katsuki each spoon until there was none left. "okay.. well good night kacchan" izuku got up taking the tray but a small pair of fingers pulled his shirt. he turned around looking at katsuki with an confusion face. "s-stay.. please?" katsuki softly cried. izuku sighed but smiled. "of course just let me bring these downstairs and change real quick." izuku replied heading downstairs to clean the dishes.

after changing he joined katsuki back in bed. katsuki whimpered as he shifted closer to izuku chest. izuku smiled as he wrapped his arms around the blond waist, the two falling asleeping peacefully.

the end

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧