𝓼𝓷𝓸𝔀

ପ૮{˶• ༝ •˶}აଓ

" We go together like 

milk and cookies "

>ᴗ<

katsuki rubbed his eyes as he shivered from the coldness. "ugh.. was it always this cold in this dorm.." he whines siting up as the covers fell to his waist. he was wearing one of his girlfriend's pink hoodie and some grey sweat pants yet was still cold. he look to the side to see his girlfriend, uraraka sound asleep, cuddling her pillow tight. the blond smiled to himself before slipping out of bed. he slowly walked to the bathroom before spotting the window across from him.

he decided to look at the beautiful view to start off his morning nice and calm. the blond made his way to the window, opening the curtains. outside was pure white! there was no sight of green grass or flowers blooming in the sun's beaming light. spring was completely gone!

"oh, it's snowing.." katsuki yawns before processing his brain. "ITS SNOWING!" katsuki screamed and squeals running back to his room. "OCHAKO!!" katsuki jumps onto the bed shaking his girlfriend. uraraka awoken pretty quickly and sat up. "w-what happened!?" uraraka rubbed her eyes open staring at the blond with an concern face. she's never seen katsuki so wide awake in the morning.

"it's snowing! IT'S SNOWING!" katsuki squeals pulling uraraka's hands. "oh! really?!" uraraka exclaimed letting katsuki drag her to the bathroom. "yes! now change and brush your teeth! i wanna play in the snow!" uraraka laughed as she grabbed her toothbrush. katsuku headed into their closet to grabbed a pair of cute match pairs of winter clothing before returning to the bathroom.

after the couple brushed their teeth and changed into winter clothing, they headed downstairs where everyone else was. katsuki rushed to the fridge grabbing milk and then slammed opened the cabinet to grab the pancake mix. "wow, i've never seen kacchan so energetic." izuku stared at katsuki as he quickly made the pancake batter. "did he eat sugar last night?" todoroki chuckled. "it's because it's snowing right now." uraraka giggled. "oh right! a few of our class mates is already outside playing in the snow."

"here! eat!" katsuki slid a plate down for uraraka to eat. "thanks mochi!" the brown haired began to eat. after finishing eating, katsuki washed their dishes before putting on their boots. "come on!" katsuki pouted. the two couples head outside. "woah!" katsuki smile grew as he ran towards kirishima. uraraka smiles as the bakusquad and dekusquad began to have an snowball fight, beside todoroki,deku who was helping eri build an snowman.

best snow day ever!

the end

⋆˚🐾˖°