chapter 1 : Pebbles the clown

I sighed knowing it the first day of the job I nervously walked up to the bosses office and gently knocked on the door hello? a voice called from inside i-its me Pebbles i came for the job i stammed. Pebbles come in and take a seat the voice said I could feel myself shaking from my feet upwards I walked inside the door and went and took a seat looking at the boss. I saw he was a ringmaster and he gently smiled I smiled a little too your a little shy aren't you Pebbles I can tell by the way you walked in and how you are sat now your a shy clown.

I heard him say this I didn't do anything for a few seconds but then I nodded y-yeah I have always been shy b-but i want to entertain and make kids happy and smile. That's great the ringmaster said do you know basic clown tricks and fall over and be clumsy to make the children laugh. Y-yeah I said I do the ringmaster than spoke again i know what else to can help with w-what i said in wonder kids who are scared of clowns.

I heard him say this and I smiled and I said do you really think I can do that at that moment some of my nerves went away I felt happiness flow in me yes of course you can I believe in you. A smiled wider t-thank you the ringmaster said I see you now and I already have a feeling you will be great and people will love you and your acts. Wow I said hearing you say that fills me with joy the ringmaster chuckled no problem I wanted to hire you anyway because of how shy and kind you are I think you will be great at our carnival.

R-r-really ? thank you mister ringmaster sir oh yeah I haven't told you my name yet have I oh silly me I am jack but people call me ringmaster and yeah welcome to the carnival pebbles I hope you like it here.