chapter 3 : Mandy the clown

I have always been a girl clown at the carnival but I never really have a friend I always wanted a friend that Is different and shy someone I probly need to help a lot until I saw a clown coming to the clown tent. He looked so shy he is perfect I always wanted a shy clown as a friend he was smiling but his eyes was going all around the place i know he is new and needs a friend. He walks up to on side on the tent and sets up his things I listened to hear children building outside opening time I love opening time I saw him listen too a warm smile builds on his face.

There is something about him makes him cute I think its the shyness he turns around and jumps about ten feet and rushes behind a curtain I giggle and smile at him. Its ok I say looking at his eyes just peeking above the curtain h-hi i didn't see you there he stammed most of his talking hi I said I'm Mandy nice to meet you hi i am Pebbles he says n-nice to meet you too nice name I said. T-thank you do you know when a show is m-Mandy? yeah I say in 10 minutes the smile is now gone from his face and a face of nerves replaces the smile . I know you have just got here I say y-yeah he says i think i need to get ready quick then um can you help me M-Mandy i am a little shy i probly need some help before i go on stage .

what do you need help with ? I ask well sometimes i am just behind the curtain i don't really like loud noise and I just need help with encouragement and other stuff. Of course I added i will make sure you don't get massive claps and cheers and stuff if you don't like noises like that thank you he says this time with more confidence still with the same gentle quiet voice.