Chapter 4 : Jack the Ringmaster

Today I got two more acts for my Circus that i will be putting on which i am very over joyed about just seeing them coming into my office and the applications that they sent in was amazing a knew straight away that they will be amazing. They are very shy thought but I like it how this doesn't stop them doing things that they love to do. I asked my ticket taker Daniel to always give out flyers with the maps saying where the Circus is you can get in free its comes with the price of coming here. As normal I was behind the curtains I saw all of my acts practicing a looked to see how Lewis is doing and i saw him  doing a trick and mumbling something to himself .

I saw Pebbles juggling with balls doing fancy clown tricks with them  he was focusing on the trick so he wasn't shy or scared then all of a sudden i saw something sliver go flying in the air at the corner of my eye. I looked up it was a steel ring spinning in the air and Lewis was under it with another looking up at the ring I saw every act stop looking at Lewis and his steel ring in the air. The steel ring flew down and bam it goes though the other i saw the other magician I had his draw dropped Lewis didn't know he was being watched he says aha he spins the rings on his finger and then stops holding them and he smiles bright like a I still got it smile.

I could help but clap wow that was amazing  Lewis jumps about 2 centimetres of the ground wha- ? I thought you wasn't looking ringmaster I thought you was checking everything. Don't worry Lewis I was I just saw your act in the corner of my eye I thought it was amazing how you threw it up and it went through the other ring.  Yeah said Lewis I like to make it more interesting I give my acts a little twist sometimes no kidding said Kendle one of my other magicians is it dangerous ? yeah wrong move that's it. Wow said Kendle Anyway i need to get going now guys I have got to start the show I said.

They all said ok and practiced there tricks again.