chapter 2 : The Amazing Lewis.

I walked to the side of the gates with my head down and I looked up to see all of the rides are on and lighted up and I thought in my head that it must be on and running I wonder if the boss is still looking for people. Already going thought the gates I could see people going on rides and stopped and looked around and smiled i kept walking and i got to the office I looked at the door and gulped a little and knocked. Hello? a voice said from inside are you for a job yeah can I-I come in I stuttered on the last bit I was hoping he still let me inside come in said the boss I sighed in relief and went inside and I was that the man was a ringmaster.

Wow I couldn't help i had to say it and then I put my hand over my mouth shutting myself up the ring master chuckled its ok I get that a lot people don't think a boss of a carnival is a ringmaster. Ok I said hearing that made my feel less stupid what do I need to do to get the job I asked looking at him trying to change the subject to hide my embarrassment. I am shy but I don't half say some stupid things sometimes I could kick myself every time I say something stupid but every time I do it everyone chuckles and I go confused they are probly laughing at me. You need to do nothing said the ringmaster OK i said i went confused.

Besides i think you will fit in great here so yeah you have the job r-really thank you um shall call you ringmaster yep says the ringmaster my real name is jack but everyone calls me ringmaster. Ok thank you ringmaster.