chapter 8: Kendle the Magician

As I was doing my amazing tricks secretly I was trying to steal Lewis ticks without any luck I was something different and I felt  something different in the air the whole day ringmaster was not scene even once. Some people don't like me and I don't know why they used to I think until that Lewis came along and stole everyone's hearts stupid nervous anxious magician I have grown a little bit of a hate for him and its growing still inside me every time someone looks happy I feel I pang of anger and hate and sadness because I feel unwanted. The scary thought is that the thoughts are making me want to do bad things I will do anything to get rid of him even if its getting someone to take him away After the show today the ringmaster when back to office and everyone left the circus and when on to the rides.  I saw someone in the crowed looking at me I looked away from him and he was gone he went somewhere I didn't see which way he went I did know where Lewis went he went with the others to celebrate having a day at the tent.

So I was bored I decided to go and see what they where doing I saw them go in another place where its not packed and all of them had ice cream Mandy had chocolate, strongman had mint, pebbles had vanilla and last but not least Lewis had strawberry.  They was also talking and asking where pebbles and Lewis came from just hearing in on the conversion they are from the same place they was a family behind them that hadn't seen them yet thank god. Oh spoke too soon they saw them and know they are getting autographs from them yay( sarcasm ) both of them wrote there names on the children empty cups there had they walked away with happy smiles.  Sigh I wish I was as popular as that oh well I might leave and join another carnival.