Bonus | Salty Water

Under the golden rays of the sun, Kai, Zane, Jay, Cole, and Brickowski strolled along the sandy path leading to the saltiest beach. The sound of crashing waves and the gentle breeze provided a soothing backdrop for their conversation.

"I wanna ask," Kai began.

Cole held her hand tightly, ensuring her safe steps along the sandy terrain. He inquired, "what?"

Kai's voice held a note of bemusement. "What are we doing again?"

Zane simply shook his head, "Well, apparently, Jay replaced the toothpaste with glue, and now the fabric is stuck on Brick's head. We must go to the beach to get it off."

Jay let out a long sigh. "It's not my problem that he sticks a fabric around his eyes! What kind of psycho would put toothpaste on their eyes?"

As Jay's last words hung in the air, a moment of incredulous silence passed over the group. They stared at Jay with almost identical deadpan expressions.

Realizing he would, Jay quickly backtracked, flustered. "Oh, come on!"

Brickowski's frustration simmered. Her words held a mix of annoyance and incredulity. "So? What kind of sick person replaces toothpaste with superglue? What if their teeth get stuck together?"

Kai's concern quickly emerged. "Does that mean... you couldn't see? Like right now?"

"Yes? You haven't figure it out until now?" A frustrated grumble was Brickowski's response. She muttered to herself, "That brat better have another pair of eyes if this method doesn't work out..."

Cole stepped in with a soothing tone. "Don't worry, Jay here will be working overnight for you."

Brickowski sighed, her tension easing a bit. "Thanks, Cole."

With a heartfelt smile, Cole chuckled softly, but he didn't get to finish his sentence, as Kai spotted something on the horizon. "I see the ocean!"

Their face lit up with anticipation.

Jay exclaimed, "Let's go!" The prospect of the beach and the sea had ignited his enthusiasm.

---

The sun hung high in the sky as Kai, Jay, and Cole gathered around a beach chair. Their mission: to persuade Brickowski to wear it.

Cole, trying to be gentle, held up the swimsuit. "Come on, Brick. It wouldn't hurt to try, right?"

(A/N: HES NOT HOLDING A BIKINI OR SWIMSHORTn)

Brickowski was having none of it. Her arms were crossed, and her voice exuded resistance. "Heck no! It would 100% hurt me! I'm at my most vulnerable moment right now!"

Cole, his patience wearing thin, tried to reason. "Would you tell me why?"

Brickowski's frustration was evident, "I can't see."

Kai, standing beside Cole, He scoffed, "Seriously? Just that?"

This response only seemed to irritate Brickowski further. Her annoyance was palpable as she retorted, "And I don't want you guys to dress me up."

"Would you rather let some random staff dress you up?" Jay pointed toward a staff member standing nearby who was offering assistance.

Brickowski, her tone dripping with sarcasm, responded, "Are you pointing right now? Because I can totally see it," even though, in reality, she couldn't.

Cole, with a knowing shake of his head, tried a different approach. "Okay, okay, no swimsuit because you're not going to swim, but just going to dip your head into the saltwater."