CHAPTER 2: Village of objects

Rocky was shocked at the stranger before him. He looked strange, and Rocky had seen something strange people.

The person infront of Rocky had blacked out eyes and mouth. To a normal Rocky view, this would seem quite normal.

Blackhole was legitimate black, not the skin tone, the color. Rocky had seen him turn human but he thinks Blackhole prefers his original form.

The person infront of Rocky was kind like Blackhole, just more human like.

"Hey hey, I'm not gonna hurt you kid" the wavey blue hair male said. Getting on one knee and scooting closer to Rocky.

"What's your name? I haven't seen you here before, I'm Bowling-ball" the man introduced himself.

Finally a normal name, Rocky thought.

Rocky didn't didn't speak, not like he can. Bowling-ball seemed nice, like how Liam was with him.

"Are you lost? I can take you to some of my friends, maybe they can help" Bowling-ball offered, getting up from his spot.
Rocky nodded and got up from his spot, he didn't really know if he could trust Bowling-ball.

Rocky only trusted Liam cause he saved him.

The two walked through a corridor of trees, Bowling kept placing seeds on the ground which trees instantly grew around that spot.

Soon enough they made it to a small group of people. They were either picking berries, growing trees, or building homes.

In the middle stood two people, one who looks like an off-brand Snowball and the other had red-ish hair.

"Hey guys!!" Bowling ball called out to the two, both of them looked back at him.

Bowling ball moved out of the way and reveal the child behind him. "Who's that with you Bowling-ball?" The off brand Snowball asked him.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me his name, I don't think he can speak" Bowling ball responded.

"Maybe he knows sign language?" The red-ish hair male wondered, "if so that means we have to get Flaggy, OJ, or Macaroni & cheese. They're the only ones who know sign language" the off brand Snowball stated.

Sign language? Rocky only knows how to say his name and hello.
Atleast he's smarter than Snowball, Rocky knew.

The two walked over to them, the off brand Snowball crouched to Rocky's level. "Hey there, I'm Snowy and this is my friend Slushie" he introduced himself and his friend "and don't worry. We're gonna go get help alright" he said getting up.

"HEY CAT BELL!!" Snowy called out "YEAH?" the brothers yelled back, "YOU GUYS ARE IN CHARGE UNTIL SLUSHIE, BOWLING BALL AND I GET BACK".

"GOT IT BOSS MAN!!" One of the brothers yelled back. Snowy smiled in response, "alright let's go I think Flaggy is visiting her friend".

"You mean-"

"Let's not push the subject, not infront of the kid Slushie"

Slushie just nodded in response, Rocky didn't know what they meant. But Rocky couldn't asked, Rocky could only follow as they walked off.
Snowy and Slushie were in the front while Bowling ball and Rocky followed behind.

The four of the continued to walk until they reach a space, a space with trees circling around it. Near the middle sat a girl with green hair tied into a ponytail, she sat infront of two stones.

Which was a little odd for Rocky, but he didn't question it.

Getting a little closer, Rocky could hear sounds of crying. "Uh bad timing...?" Snowy spoke up with got her attention, she looked back and saw them.