CHAPTER 3: animated inanimate battle

( before you ask questions, I realized halfway of writing that Yarn didn't have arms so... yeah mb)

Rocky tried to get up, but immediately fell down. Confused, Rocky looked up to see his prosthetic arms were completely totaled, and worse of all. The item was no where in sight!!

Rocky just just layed there in defeat, he was so use to his prosthetics that he kinda forgot how to get up without it.

"Oh my!!" Rocky heard someone shout, Rocky looked behind him and two people running towards someone in purple behind him.

"BOUNCY BALL ARE YOU ALRIGHT" the green lady asked, "your asking if she's alright!? What about the person she slammed into" a light teal girl said, walking past them over to Rocky's side.

"Hey are you alright- what a minute" she paused in the middle of her sentence and squinted her eyes.

"Ow.... what's up Hailstone?" The purple girl and the green lady walked up to the girl named Hailstone.

"This kid, that's what!!" Hailstone pointed out.

"What about the kid?" The green lady asked.

"Are you guys that stupid-"

"Don't be rude Hailstone" the green lady scolded her.

"Yes Yarn..." she muttered out.

The lady named Yarn smiled before walking up to Rocky, she had green hair tied up in a bun and a green knitted dress. She kneeled down to Rocky's level, "hello dear I don't think we've seen you here before, what your name?" Yarn asked in a polite way.

Rocky only frown, knowing that the only way to tell his name was destroyed.

"Can you not speak?" Yarn asked, Rocky sadly nodded in response. "Wow poor kid, we should bring him to Oodle, maybe he can help?" The purple girl suggested.

"That's a great idea Bouncy ball" Yarn said to the girl known as Bouncy ball. Yarn got up on her feet and held her hand out for Rocky.

He would've accepted it, if his prosthetics weren't just metal scape now!!!

"Yarn I don't think he can get up" Hailstone told her, "why is that?" Yarn asked her.

"Because his metal arms are COMPLETELY broken" Hailstone pointed out, "and since your the only one with arms I suggest you pick him up"

"Oh..." Yarn muttered out, before picking up the sad Rocky. She held him in her arms as if he was a baby, which Rocky didn't mind. He rested is head on her shoulder as the four of them walked to this Oodle person.

After walking through what seem to be an endless void, while stopping at times to see some attractions and say hi to the other inhabitants here.
They finally reached the Oodle person, Rocky would of been happy. If he wasn't sobbing through the entire trip.

The only reason why they started looking at the stuff here was to stop Rocky from crying. Which help for a short time before he started crying again.

The four of them went up to Oodle, who was busy talking to someone else. A male with black hair and wonky eyes, along with him a lady with pink hair and a male with peach-ish hair, wearing glasses.

They were talking to Oodle about something in the wonky eyes person hands.

"Hello Oodle" Yarn called out to this all white male with green outlines. Oodle and the wonky eyes person stopped talking and looked over to Yarn and three others.

"Oh hello Ms.Yarn!! Whaddya need... who the kid?" Oodle asked her, seeing that there was a kid in her arms.

"I'm not sure" Yarn replied.