Hetalia: ~FrUk~

{Warning: Lemon. Lemon in this chapter, this is dedicated to my friend in real life, but ill just call her France right now} {Also, this is my first lemon, dont judge :3}

America walked down the sidewalk, holding England's hand tightly.

England sighed, he thought he was happy. He thought this is what his heart wanted.

But something felt different. It..just- felt wrong.

Every time he looked at America his heart didn't have the same fluttering feeling, and when their lips connected it didn't have the same sparks.

His brain wasn't clouded of Americas image.

It was France.

He thought he hated France with a burning passion, he couldn't stand France. At all.

But then, he realized...there might just be some feelings there.

God knows where they came from, but they're, there.

Thank god France didn't know how he made England feel.

Everytime he said something mean, or glared at the Frenchman it made him feel weak, and made his heart hurt. He didn't want to be mean. He wanted to run into France's arms and hug him, kiss him.

Every time France and him made eye contact, his heart fluttered and he grew dizzy.

Images of him and France clouded his mind, making him confused and in love over again.

Which would eventually lead to other things.

England blushed at the thought of France touching him sexually, and shook his head trying to dismiss the thought.

He was with America. He should only be thinking of America touching him like that, but every time he tried it made him feel...angry.

He shook his head and entered the house, letting go of Americas hand and sits on the couch.

America sighed softly, looking over at his British love. "I'm..going to work. Okay? Love you."

"Um..yeah yeah...love you too." England took out his phone and turned it on as America left.

He went to France's contact and stared at the picture, unsure if he wanted to call or not.

{~~~~•~~~~}

England nervously glanced at the clock, it was 2 am and he hasn't gotten any sleep.

America walked in, looking messy and smelling heavily like alcohol.

England looked over at America, his mouth gaping open and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What- I thought you were going to work?!"

America nodded and slurred his words heavily. "I wasss...I diiid..."

England clenched his hands into fists and glared at America.

"You-BLOODY..WANKER!" A tear ran down his cheek. "YOU LIED TO ME."

America furrowed his eyebrows and hiccuped as the Brit shoved him aside and stormed outside, slamming the front door loudly.

England stomped down the sidewalk, fuming.

The front door of his favorite pub slammed open and hit against the wall.

He sat on a stool, growling and his face completely red.

He glared around at everyone else in the pub and his face softened and got more red as his gaze stopped on a specific man.