Hetalia: ~RusAme~

Hetalia_Prussia

America walked down the street, his hands in his pocket and a slight frown on his face.

Today was valentines day, and he was all alone like every year.

He glanced at the happy couples, even Germany and Italy.

He shook his head and looked at his feet, his heart starting to ache.

He sniffled and walked into a bar, and sighed softly.

Ivan looked at the American man and smiled slightly.

"Hello. America." Alfred looked at Ivan, his heart beating against his chest, and sat down.

"Uh, hey Man."

Ivan pulled Alfred close, causing the smaller man to grow red and flustered.

They looked at each other, the lamp light bouncing off their eyes, causing them the sparkle.

Ivan chuckled and looked at the bartender, ordering drinks for the two. "Why are you all alone on this fine day?"

Alfred looked down, clutching the beer glass. "I-...No one likes me bro.."

Ivan frowned, actually feeling bad. "Just- drink your feelings away America."

Alfred sighed and gulped down the whiskey, slamming the glass on the table, feeling accomplished.

Ivan smiled and drank his vodka slowly, watching the American man curiously.

Alfred gulped another glass of whiskey down and got really intoxicated, he started regretting his decision when he hiccuped.

"Shit."

Ivan laughed softly and adjusted his scarf. "Would you like me to help you home?"

Alfred smirked and shook his head, hiccuping.

"Nah- nah. Bring me back to your crib."

Ivan was quite surprised by this, but didn't say no.

He wrapped his strong arms around Ivan, picking him up and walking out of the bar.

Ivan made his way home and walked inside, sitting on the couch and pulled the American man close.

Alfred laughed softly and cuddled Ivan.

"You know wut?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

The Russian mans cheeks grew a deep red and he looked down, hesitating.

"Love you to America."

Alfred kissed Ivan softly and fell asleep, their lips pressed together.

Ivan sighed softly and shook his head, going upstairs and placing him in he'd, laying next to him and pulling him close.

{Okay, this is really really bad. Sorry. :3}