Chapter Eleven

It's my first time writing a smut 😶.If you feel uncomfortable then please leave.

Yoongi and hobi come back to Seoul.

For some days yoongi is not talking and giving attention to hobi.Cuz hobi tell lie to his mom and poor yoongi got beaten 😂.

Hobi is not liking this behavior of yoongi. And he knew is the reason ..

*jin iconic horse laugh and time skip*

After yoongi get back from work hobi tries to talk to him but yoongi doesn't talk to hobi. Hobi keeps following him around until..

Hobi had enough so he go to yoongi and kiss him on the lips..yoongi doesn't respond back so hobi kiss him again roughly this time yoongi response back..

They pulled out...I'm sorry hyungie hobi giving puppy eyes... I will forgive but under one condition yoongi smirks and says.

Okay-he doesn't finish his sentence and yoongi pick him in bridal style and take him to their bedroom..

🌚🌚🌚

Yoongi put hobi on bed and get on top of him.

What are you- hobi got cut when yoongi kisses him roughly.

And began to undress each other without breaking the kiss..

Yoongi pulled out and take a look of hobi from head to toe..

You are so beautiful my love... Thanks hyung hobi said blushing...

Yoongi started to suck hobi's neck.. While hobi is moaning...

Yoongi pulled down his pants and boxer and hobi do the same...

And 👌👈 this happened.

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Imagine with your dirty mind🌚.

Stream Layover taehyung deserve all of the Love

Vote and comment 💜and "LoveMe" got 2k reads tysm <3.

I purple you all..i should practice writing smut🤧.

i should practice writing smut🤧