Chapter fourteen

Hobi returns from store and starts to make breakfast and went to wake up yoongi after waking up yoongi both eat breakfast..

After sometimes

Yoongi takes his laptop and went to living room to do his office work

(A/n: mr.cat is on leave today)

Suddenly yoongi got a message from???

A/n pov~

It says -

How are you n hobi? And you should more pay attention to hobi's security n don't leave him alone... I know hobi hate being surrounded by guards but still....

Yoongi replied - I'm fine wbu ??? I will but what happened?

I will tell u everything but i have to go now i will meet you tomorrow

Yoongi is thinking about did ??? had to tell him and continue to do his work but his mind is not focusing on work.

Later yoongi helped hobi in making breakfast.
(i has thinking of something else while writing this 😅🌚)

Meanwhile on the other side with Namjin

Jin is playing games on his phone sitting on corner but the door of restaurant open and jin see there is a girl and he again continue his game.

(A/n:There is no one in restaurant expect jin he is waiting for his love there cuz joon told him to stay there it's almost 11:30 )

The girl falls in love with jin's visuals

There are a lot of empty seat but that girl sit's besides jin (jinu is sitting on the couch)

Jin keeps his phone in pocket bows to the girl and ask what could you like to order miss?

You the girl replied.

Excuse me jin said.

Will be my boyfriend you are so handsome the girl says to jin and started coming closer to jin.

Jin started backing n said I'm sorry miss i can't be your boyfriend and i am married.

I will give you money more than you think come to me babyboy.

Jin started to feel uncomfortable and say I'm royal to my man he is giving me everything i deserve go find someone else

Jin is about to stand up but the girl block him in between her hand and holds his cheeks and tries to kiss him....

But she got pulled away by namjoon... How dare you touch what's "mine"... You are making me uncomfortable.

The girl got scared seeing namjoon angry and left from there.

Namjoon checking on jin if he got cut anywhere

Jin started to explain everything but joon put his finger on jin's lips n jin stop talking

Jin hug namjoon tightly and joon says i know it's not your fault i know.

Namjoon takes jin in bridal style n left for there mansion.

____________________________________

Happy birthday to my beloved busshu unnie! 💜 many return of the day unnie hope all of your wishes come true 💗. This chapter is gift for unnie....

I'm sorry that I'm updating after months i was having lots of school work, test, exams n my exam are starting again from 7 dec to 14 dec.

I want to tell you guys something....... why i was not updating cuz after jimin oppa birthday i cry every night missing jin oppa i know you miss him to.. My eyes got all red i tell my heart everyday future gonna be okay... and now our rm, v, jk n jm are also going... I'm sorry i didn't tell you this earlier cuz i don't wanna you worry.... Also take care of yourself 💜

 Also take care of yourself 💜