Chapter thirteen

Special thanks to @parchiparma421 for idea of this chapter ☺..

____________________________________

It's 6 in the morning hobi wakes up and sees yoongi sleeping besides him....

He must be tired of yesterday fight...

You are wondering what fight yoongi went to so yoongi went to end an mafia gang and hobi fall asleep while waiting for yoongi...

Hobi kisses yoongi's forehead and went to make breakfast for both of them .(i know what you are thinking 😂🌚).

Hobi was gonna make egg rolls for breakfast but when hobi open the fridge there was no egg.

So hobi quickly went to store to buy them but he didn't know someone else was following him....

Jieun: i didn't think it's gonna be so easy to kidnap you hoseok. Said while laughing.

Hobi is leaving from the store...

Jieun and his boys are ready to kidnap hobi but......(they all are wearing masks)

One of the guy is about get hobi but before he even go to hobi a, arrow shot towards them the for the guy luck he didn't get hit by arrow...

It says-

Leave him alone it will be not good for you

Where did this come from jieun ask to other they search for some minutes and then leave from there...(got scared.. Kya gunda banega re tu)

??? has watching them for top of a building until they disappeared from his sight and also left..

On the other side

Hobi safely reached mansion and made breakfast for both of them and went to wake up yoongi.

They talked about random things..

Who are they and why are they for hobi? I need to find out..

.................................................................

Who's that man who save hobi?

And how does he know hobi?

Vote and comment to find out 💜.

(facts 😌✌)