7

*talking*
"Thinking"
'Pov'
^voices^
(Author)

*talking*"Thinking"'Pov'^voices^(Author)

•                   {†‡°★°‡†}                °

Mama's boy

M-A-M-A-S B-O-Y

That's what his family/ friend been calling him,he was a happy young boy with a wonderful family.

He loved his sister but he loves his mom even more than anyone.
Some peoples found it strange and some doesn't but the poor boy didn't really cares about theirs opinions
If his mom is with him he knows that everything will be okay

Even when he was a baby, he wanted just his mom and if he feels another person, he will cry but either way he was a normal baby and he just wanted his mom presence that's all

But he did notice something strange no wrong about him , and his parents and sister were desperate to heal him no even better fix him but no doctor in the world could fix him as they never saw this disease, no medicine work.

He can't feel emotion just whenever his mother was there with him and do you know why?.
Simply because he's faking it but when his saw that his dad was hopeless and just wish for a normal family and his sister wishes that he was normal so she can Plays with him .

The young boy didn't understand any of this maybe because he was a child but when he got out with his sister to the park he knew what's wrong but he thought it was normal to behave like this until .

Until he goes to school,he was bullied, called many names and didn't have even one friend,
Normally the girls in his class were just gossip about him or creating some new rumors or pulling his hair and he didn't really mind because for him it's wasn't that bad.

But the boys, the boys were the worst, they would throw his school supplies in the small lake behind the school and he got no choice but to go in there while they laugh at him , while the rich kids record him because his father is a business man , the teacher could just watch.

And there he begins to fakes his emotion, he smiled, cried, laughed,
But he feels nothing just empty, hopeless.

His dad brought him many gifts, but there was no reaction to it ,
But when the boy begin his acts
The father cried while the mother laugh and celebrating with his sister.

His sister was so much happier to finally have a normal brother,she doesn't how magically her brother could feel emotion but she couldn't careless now maybe god finally listen to her prayers

The little boy as he acts he could finally feel them?

The boy knew that deep down his father knew it was all a act

Could you guess who is the little boy?