11: special chapter

"talking"
*Pov *
(A/n:)
'Thinking'
Merry Christmas, everyone and English isn't my first language
So I'm sorry  if this isn't good I just had the  worst day ever and sorry for being late , I'm so sorry 😐😔😐😐  and don't forget to
Enjoy
★★★★

*Pov of takemichi*'I'm tired and it's Christmas, such a shame ', he sighs  while some horror movie on the couch,'this hose doesn't feel like home anymore' I thought

*Pov of takemichi*
'I'm tired and it's Christmas, such a shame ', he sighs  while some horror movie on the couch,'this hose doesn't feel like home anymore' I thought

and  my friend are probably busy with their family right now,and I don't want to annoyed them right now, you know what, takemichi gets up from the couch and left the tv activated ,as he goes to the kitchen, takemichi smiled as he takes some ingredients , he had no idea what he's doing....maybe he could bake some cookies and of course he would play with some flavors  ,

the ingredients were
1 egg
85 g of sugar
85 g of Soft butter
150 g of Flour
100 g of chocolate chips
1 Socket of Vanilla Sugar
Etc...

He started to mix the ingredients together, till he was satisfied,  (we're going to ignore this cause I never bake in my life) after he put them in the oven after , takemichi waited till they baked , and start to prepare the cream for decorating it

Everything was fine until the home phone (is that what you call it ) ring , takemichi was confused , who would called him at the night of Christmas,so he asked "who is it ?"
"If you want your friend alive come at the park ***** if you don't want your friends to die-"

Takemichi didn't let him finish as he was already wearing his coat and opened his door and lock it, while. He was already on his motorcycle , he was already on the way praying for his friends to be safe and swearing to kill that bastard for kidnapping his friends.

Takemichi arrived at the park and it was snowing and dark,but the problem he was alone, takemichi was getting frustrated, until a bag was around his face (did make any sense?).
He didn't fight back 'he will probably take me to them if I didn't do anything', takemichi thinks, as he was already starting to walk with the person, until they stopped at a place,the person took off the bag from takemichi's face ,but was what he didn't expect what his friends Infront of him yelling "HAPPY CHRISTMAS TAKEMICHI".

The poor boy didn't understand anything, he just started to cry while yelling"YO-YOU BITCHES....I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED .A-AND ,YOU WERE GOING TO DIE"takemichi was angry ,and he wants to know who the fuck come with an idea like so he asked it , the everyone was pointing at Yamashita,as he had the look of betrayal "guy really?".

Takemichi was running after Yamashita while Hinata and takuya were chatting and gossiping about something , and akkun and makoto were laughing , after takemichi calmed down,he noticed in the middle of the park that there's a fricking table and there was a lot of and sweet, Hinata immediately yelled at them to eat before the food becomes cold, and of course everyone started to run to oit immediately, so they can eat all of the delicious 🤤 food they can find , but then Hinata got mad that they're acting like some animals so she started to scolded them , while takemichi, akkun and takuya were laughing their ass off , but when she would turn , they have to act like some angels if they don't to be in that situation.

The table was almost empty, takemichi,Yamashita,akkun and makoto were having a snowball fight,
"MAKOTO stopp throwing rocks it's supposed to be a snowball fight" akkun yelled as he slap makoto's face into the snow, "bro are you thinking what am I thinking?"
"I sure do bro" takemichi and Yamashita agree to make them suffer, as they keep throwing snowball at akkun and makoto .

"Will they be okay ?" Takuya remarked to Hinata "euhh probably" she said like she didn't care one bit about them , Hinata was getting bored here without her girlfriend all alone with these dogs , until she had an amazing, wonderful, splendid idea , takuya already know that it will be the worst idea that she ever had in her life .

*Sometimes later*

Takuya and Hinata were trying to make the biggest snowman, they were gossiping and laughing, until takuya noticed that Hinata created some boobs on the snowman, well he was confuse so he asked of course "why boobs on the snowman", Hinata looked at him like he committed the worst crime ever to mankind, "man ??? I would never ever built a snowman, she's a snowwoman,a snowman could build himself up" she explained but takuya just got more confuse 'but I'm a man ?' he thinks to himself, later the other joined them , to make the biggest "snowwoman", but Takemichi was thankful, that the can have fun and laugh, and they can act like their age, it's just he had a bad feeling,that something might happen.

*Pov of takemichi*

All that fun had come to an end, but at least I enjoyed Christmas, and here I'm going to my house at 3 am , and even though I love them , I hate them too , they make me forget about the cookies, takemichi get off from his bikes but as he got Infront of his door, something was so strange, he got a letter, i mean that's normal but who could send it ,.

Takemichi took it and unlock his door,and lock it afterwards and he took off his shoes, he sit on the couch looking at the letter, at the end he decided to Open it and he started to read

Dear takemichi

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you , it's just I'm glad to find after all these years of searching for you , I'm so happy that I could finally have you in my arms, but unfortunately I can't be there, i will have to finish some work here at south Korea,but don't worry, the next month I will be with you , don't get hurt my sweet potato and take care of yourself

sincerely your
grandma tsubaki
:)

You didn't except that did you ? Anyway sorry for the late and comment are always welcome ,  and remember to always stay hydrated and take care of yourself lol bye bye hehehehe hehe 1085W

1085
W

ords

To be continued