special chapter: lost soul

Happy Halloween 🎃
This chapter is special and it's doesn't affect the original plot k? And don't forget English is not my first fucking language maybe or Maybe not just a short chapter to enjoy Halloween so  sorry 😐😔 for any mistake, I'm still dumb and really tired like Very very , and school is just being too much these days,  so please now enjoy this chapter

★★★★

Pov author

Pov author

The night fell on Japan, it's was the 29 October and you guess it right ,people are preparing for Halloween and their costumes and others things for the holiday,kids are exciting about it, but a certain blonde just wanted to get this month to immediately end,

If you ask any of his friends they will always just respond that he hates Halloween nothing more and nothing less but what is the real reason behind all that hate?

Halloween it's supposed to be a fun day where the little kids can have free candy with their friends and they will have to go as monster while freely playing with their friends, doing some pranks and others things right , that sounds exciting isn't?

But why does this blonde feels so frustrated and tired all the time, all he does it's sits in his room all day with his black cat while watching some films or reading some Manga and eating ice cream and some ramen, his friends really tried to get him out of his shell , out of his house but he's really stubborn as hell , that his friends give up,he was a headache.

Well the undercut blonde did lost something precious on the day of Halloween and to your answer ,no it couldn't be replaced because it's wasn't a object no it's was someone precious to him .

On that day chifuyu lost his partner in crime, his best friend and to make it worst it's was the day he wanted to confess his love to him👀,and that was also the day he lost a half of himself, he just doesn't feel complete like there something missing and he already knows, that he will never feel those amazing emotions that he always feel when he's with him, he was lovesick with him ,and he knew for a fact that  he will never think of replace him never in his life, ohh but how fate could be so cruel sometimes ?
Separating two soulmates from each other.

The 30th October, chifuyu was out  shopping some grocery , that his mother will need , and some ramen noodles for him, but as he was returning home,he heard a scream like those in the horror movies , it was truly terrifying.

Chifuyu run through the narrow alley, he covered his nose, the smell of blood is everywhere, as he goes deeper he saw blood decorating the muddy walls , chifuyu was starting to feel nervous, uncomfortable and unsafe in this alley, something tells him to run away.

Until he saw that

Chifuyu was shocked, his blood run cold and he could hear his heart beats, he lets go his grocery as he tried to save the young lady who was being stabbed to her heart but he just couldn't move it's was like his body refuse to listen to him.