13

Well well hello , sorry for not posting for so long, I'm so busy right now with school, I feel like I'm going into depression again lol,  and I still don't understand how we are already on chapter 13 anyway enjoy this chapter

                           ★★★★

Well he didn't actually know the colors but the group notice him , at that moment, he wanted the Earth to eat him alive as it was so embarrassing

Chifuyu was clearly uncomfortable as the group just keep looking at him , and takemichi is feeling pretty good today so he will help him like the nice friend he is ."Guys this is chifuyu" Hinata come Infront of him as she looks up and down, chifuyu is getting nervous, suddenly Hinata smile, and hugs him?!?

"I'm hinata tachihana nice to meet you chifuyu!" The mizo group just keep looking at her as their mouth was like '0', while Takemichi's having a smile on his face,

'chifuyu that sounds really familiar....wait chifuyu as chifuyu mastsuno the vice captain of the first division of toman' Yamashita thinks as he's already getting scare , makoto notice it and asks about it , but when Yamashita explain what he discovered, he almost shit his pants, but if chifuyu is takemichi's 'new' friend, then it probably means that he forced him to be his friends, that leads that takemichi could be in danger and he would never let it happen and he's sure that the mizo gang also thinks like him.

Akkun doesn't trust this new guy , and he has a bad feeling about him , if takemichi wants to be his friend , maybe he could trust him "I'm atsushi but you can call me akkun ,if takemichi wants to be your friend,that means you are also my friend'' akkun spoke calmly, chifuyu is amazed by his trust in takemichi.

Takuya smiles at him while he introduces himself, chifuyu is more excited than ever to be their friends,

Makotos pov

"Alright Yamashita we have to think!" Makotos murmurs after Yamashita told him what he knows, he drags him in a corner so he could talk to him.
"I'm trying but my brain refuses to work" Yamashita almost screams , they didn't talk ,lost in their thoughts until " i have an idea 💡" Yamashita jumped by the loud voice of makotos
"What is it ?" Yamashita asks , worried if it was one of those stupid ideas that makoto can think of .

"We can kill him" makoto said excitedly, Yamashita knows that this guy isn't serious, "mother fucker you can't even kill a cockroach, now you want to kill a human ,are you out of your mind brothah ?!" He screams .

"Just listen to me , bitch we can push him off the roof and making look like a suicide" makoto answers proudly, Yamashita looks at him ' how can this guy be even proud of what he says, does he even think before opening his dirty disgusting mouth ?' Yamashita thinks, as the sweat on his face.

"Why a suicide no one will believe that shit , you clearly can see the guy is happy, maybe murder?" Yamashita reply to makoto, as makoto tried to make himself like he's thinking