Winds of Change

Shortly after the battle with Chen and his Anacondrai army, Tina joined the ninja. She had slowly gotten used to being a part of a family again. She had her brother Zane to look out for her, Cole to teach her about controlling her strength, Jay to help make her smile, Nya to hang out with, and even Lloyd to just be with her. She mostly trained with Lloyd and Sensei Garmadon. Kai still hadn't warmed up to her, but Zane reminded him not to hurt his sister or else. Wu decided to start a tea shop called Steep Wisdom to help with his retirement. Things seemed to be looking up for the ninja, at least until something bad happened.

While the ninja left to deal with a weird fish up the coast causing problems for the locals, Lloyd and Tina decided to stay back for training, which was a little date. Lloyd had set up a small picnic just for him and Tina. They agreed to keep their relationship a secret from the team since Kai still hates Tina and so Zane doesn't freeze Lloyd for trying to date his sister. Tina thought that the picnic was very romantic and an excellent way to get away from the craziness. But of course, the ninja returned from their mission, and they had to go see what was going on. Wu wanted the ninja to pass out flyers in the city for the tea shop in their new uniforms. 

They even had to wear a teapot on their heads. Tina couldn't help but chuckle a bit seeing how ridiculous they looked. "Well, there's something you don't see every day," Tina commented.

"Not another word," Kai muttered.

Wu told the Ninja that they would not use their powers to help sell tea. They have been relying a little too heavily on their elemental powers lately. "Real power comes from the inside," Wu stated.

But Misako ended up getting a call from the police; they were asking for Lloyd, there was a break-in at the museum. Tina insisted on going with Lloyd to the museum, but Lloyd told her that it was just a break-in and that he could handle it. Lloyd ran off to the museum; Tina had a bad feeling about the break-in. The other ninja set out for the city to hand out the fliers for Wu's tea shop. Tina decided to head over to the pond and do a little meditation. Garmadon suggested that it would help her gain more control over her dragon transformation. It would also help her sense the other elemental dragons within each elemental master more clearly.

Only this time, her dragon sensed an elemental dragon that she did not recognize. An element that had not been around for a while. She tried to locate Lloyd's dragon, but she couldn't find any trace of the elemental dragon within Lloyd. She used a spell to see what Lloyd was seeing in the museum just to ensure nothing was wrong. Except, when she did the spell there was something off, she saw Ninjago, but it was overrun by ghosts. The world was being cursed; she then saw someone on an elemental dragon. She thought it was Lloyd, but the dragon was more ghost-like and the rider wasn't Lloyd. 

She noticed that the person looked like Lloyd, but his skin was sickly green, his hair was black, and he had the power of wind. "Lloyd?" Tina whispered.

The guy somehow heard her then he tackled her. "There is no Lloyd." the guy said in a dark raspy voice.

Tina snapped out of her meditation, panting and sweating. She was in a panic; someone or something had taken over Lloyd. But it wasn't just that; she felt the other ninjas' dragons for a split second before they disappeared. She ran back to the shop to tell the Senseis what she saw. She found the ninja in the shop as well, telling Wu that they were getting the word out in the city when a huge gust of wind came, and something happened to their powers. "Lloyd's in trouble." Tina chimed in.

"And how would you know that?" Cole asked.

"I can sense elemental dragons, remember? Something was off when I couldn't sense Lloyd's dragon. I felt something else, another elemental dragon only this one, was something else." Tina explained.

The wind suddenly picked up; there was a whisper hidden in the wind. Lloyd had just appeared outside the shop, but it wasn't him. Both Garmadon and Wu's face turned to shock; they knew who that was. The ninja tried to confront their friend, but Tina told them to protect Wu. "And since when did you become leader, missy?" Kai snapped.

"Oh really? Which one of us still has their powers? You four would get your butts kicked in an instant." Tina stated.

Tina marched outside to face whoever that was. "Step aside. I want a word with your master." the guy spoke.

"Not happening." Tina stated, "I'm not going anywhere."

Lloyd's appearance suddenly changed to what Tina had seen in her vision. She stood her ground ready to fight the green ninja. The guy charged at Tina and used his elemental powers of wind to blow her away, but Tina wasn't backing down. She was determined to free Lloyd no matter what it took. But just as she was about to attack; Zane jumped in and tried to help. "Zane, what are you doing?!" Tina shouted, "I got this under control."

Zane didn't even listen to Tina and kept getting his butt kicked by 'Lloyd.' Tina managed to get close enough to tackle the guy. She finally realized that this was a ghost from the Cursed Realm that had possessed Lloyd. "How did you get out of the Cursed Realm?" Tina ordered.

"When you and your boyfriend opened the door, you should have been more careful what came out." the ghost stated.

"I won't let you harm Sensei!" Tina shouted.

"I'm not here for him. Just his father's staff."

Misako took their first customers out of harm's way while Wu and Garmadon ran into the shop to get the others out. Unfortunately, Kai wasn't willing to abandon Lloyd. No matter what they tried, the ghost was stronger even with his powers. Tina was the last one still fighting against the ghost. I gave the ninja enough time to help get the senseis and Nya out of the shop and head for the Bounty. She and the ghost went neck and neck against each other; neither of them lightening up. The ghost saw the Bounty trying to get away; he started to use his powers of wind to pull them back. 

Tina needed to get them free; she turned into her dragon form and knocked the ghost off balance. The ship was free from the wind, and they got away. Tina caught up with them in her dragon form and then landed on the ship. Wu revealed that the four ninjas weren't his first pupils, there was one before them. His former student, Moro, the Master of Wind. "Sensei. Moro said he was after your staff. Any reason why?" Tina asked.

Suddenly, the monitors started flashing like crazy; they got something on their six. It looked like the Master of Wind had just caught his second wind.