Ghost Story

The ninja were being chased by the ghost of Moro, the former pupil of Wu and the master of Wind. Moro was attacking the bounty, desperate to get his hands on Wu's staff. Before Wu and Garmadon had gonna out of the tea shop, the two discovered a hidden message from their father, The First Spinjitzu Master; that's what Moro was after. Moro will not stop until he gets his hands on that staff. "So let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?" Jay shouted.

"Bigger issues, Jay!" Tina shouted, dodging Moro's dragon fire.

Unfortunately, the Bounty wasn't very fast which gave Moro a chance to get on board, brandishing his ghost swords right for a fight. Wu needed to make an imprint of the staff quickly before Moro could get his hands on it. Zane told Wu that he and Kai could take him to their quarters while Jay and Cole held Moro off for as long as they could. Tina insisted that she and Garmadon go with him to help in case Moro followed them. Jay complained that wasn't even fair, but Tina glared at him, and he shut his mouth up. The five of them left for the quarters while Jay and Cole fought against Moro. 

Hate feeling left out, Nya put the ship on autopilot and then dawned her Samurai X gear. But not even Nya could deal with Moro; he used his powers to short-circuit the Bounty's controls. With the three of them distracted and the ship going out of control, Moro slipped away. Moro managed to catch up with Tina and her group. She told Zane to keep going with Sensei Wu while she, Kai, and Garmadon held Moro off. Wu and Zane ran off to the quarters as the rest began to fight Moro. Kai seemed to have Moro but when the ship turned sharply, he ended up hitting the wall and now he was out cold. 

Garamdon tried his best but seeing Moro possessing Lloyd, he lost. Both Tina and Moro started to push each other, neither one backing down. "Your team will fall apart without its green leader," Moro said to Tina.

"Then I'll lead them," Tina said as she pinned Moro to the wall. "And make sure you go down if it's the last thing I do. Wu says you won't give up. Well, neither will I!"

Nya, Cole, and Jay were trying to stabilize the bounty and avoid hitting the mountain. It caused the Bounty to hit the side of the mountain and create a large hole right where Tina and Moro were fighting. Tina ended up grabbing the edge of the wall, trying to prevent herself from getting sucked out of the giant hole. Moro cackled and used his powers to try and blow her out of the hole. Sensei Wu came running with the staff in hand, "You want the staff? Take it!" he said before throwing it out of the hole.

Moro dove after the staff but Tina lost her grip and was about to fall when Zane rushed over and caught her. The ship lost control and they ended up crashing into a forest nearby. By early morning, the Bounty was wrecked and stuck in the trees. "Ok, that was a disaster," Tina stated.

Jay, Cole, and Nya joined the others below deck. "Ah, just, think, if Sensei hadn't gotten rid of the staff, it could've been worse," Jay said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, but now we don't know the message," Cole stated.

"Not exactly." Wu said, "I managed to make an imprint.

Wu led all of them to the quarters where he had written three symbols in ink on the walls that were on the staff. From what Wu explained, his father told him that he would leave a message, leading him to his final resting place. After the First Spinjitzu Master passed, Wu looked everywhere for the message, unaware that it was in his hand the whole time. Even Garmadon was surprised that Wu didn't think to check their father's staff for the message. This meant that these symbols would lead them to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. The only problem was that no one knew what the symbols meant. 

Master of Magic (Possession) Lloyd X OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें