07

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

With darkening clouds gathered overhead, a gentle breeze stirred the air, carrying with it the faint scent of wet earth

With darkening clouds gathered overhead, a gentle breeze stirred the air, carrying with it the faint scent of wet earth. A rhythmic symphony of pattering echoing through the silence, intensified with each passing second.

Hyun frowned, tilting his head to the side as he watched the heavy downpour increase through the foggy glass window. He stood in the rather congested convenience store downtown from his street, jugged at the back of a line that seemed to never move, not with the rain forcing more people to shuffle in and cramp up the space.

Releasing a breath, he let his eyes wander to the items lodged in his cart, which were a shampoo and body wash set. Only sold in select places like this store. All other stores had the same brand but different scents.

And he wanted this one. Had craved the scent for days on end, spurring almost to a week now since... the night he need not acknowledge.

Anyway, it had been a bad idea from the start and going on to take a shower in that place - when he specifically made a rule for himself to not share things with people that weren't lovers - had got him hooked on that goddamn scent.

Lavender.

It was intoxicating; the scent clung to your skin and etched itself to the very state of your being, marking you with it and making it yours. Maybe it was weird in a way that he wanted to get these. It would be rational to just drop it and stick to sniffing the bundle of his shirt from that night or wait till he passed him in the hallway to catch a whiff of it.

But the line had eventually moved closer till it was his turn. Not giving enough time for reason to kick in. So he paid for his items and grabbed unto his umbrella, making a beeline to his car.

He made it back to his apartment slower than he'd anticipated with the piling traffic drawn from the persistent rainfall. Once inside, he slipped out of his shoes, shuffling his feet into the fluffy kawai slippers his Omma had sent over for Christmas and making his way to the bathroom.

Setting the dial of his shower, he let warm water pelt against his skin as he scrubbed his skin clean with his new wash set, taking a deep breath and savoring the strong scent of lavender filling his stall. He worked his hands through his hair, closing his eyes and letting his mind wander to the memories from that night.

The way He reeked of lavender, the way his lips brushed against his, and the way he felt lodged deeply inside him. The feeling spurred over his skin, tingling and flaring up within his body. Heat rushed straight to his dick, slowly willing his hands to wrap around them.

Like clockwork he stroked himself, let his mind re-imagine every minuscule detail from that night and drive him over the edge so fast that it left him with an intense feeling of shame.