Eddie Munson's house

Adira sat in the car for what felt like an eternity. She looked out the window occasionally, her eyes looking around at the area around her, scanning the area for any danger. She knew that she was probably just being dramatic and some stuck up rich girl, but the trailer park made her feel uneasy, not to mention, she was cold. She looked down at the jacket, internally scolding herself for even considering it. She was freezing her ass off, but at the same time, she didn't want to wear his jacket. 

However, five minutes later, the cold was seeping through the borrowed jacket, and her impulsive decision to follow Billy had left her with mixed feelings. She watched as Billy conducted his business with Eddie, unsure of what to expect next. The two of them were talking up on the front porch. She wondered what the hell was taking them so long. She had expected Billy to just hand the cash over and take the product. 

As she waited, the minutes ticked by slowly. The car's interior felt increasingly claustrophobic, and Adira's anxiety began to rise. She glanced at her reflection in the rearview mirror, studying the smudged mascara and tousled hair. She looked like a mess, and the thought of sitting here alone in the dark weighed on her nerves. She reached her hands up to her face, wiping under her eyes as she tried her best to fix the mascara, then ran her fingers through her hair tp detangle it. 

Adira watched as Billy and Eddie made their way into the house, leaving her out there alone. "Oh come on, you've gotta be shitting me," she grumbled under her breath, throwing her hands down onto her lap in frustration. 

The temptation to return home and forget this night ever happened was strong, but instead she was here in Billy Hargroves car waiting for him to come back from buying drugs. She let out a small sigh, boredom slowly consuming her. Finally, unable to bear the suspense any longer, Adira opened the car door and stepped out into the chilly night air. She hugged herself tightly, her breath forming misty clouds in front of her as she walked towards Eddie's home. The crunch of gravel beneath her feet echoed through the quiet night.

She approached Eddie's door, heart pounding in her chest, and took a deep breath before raising her hand to knock.

The door creaked open slowly, revealing Eddie's curious expression. He blinked at the unexpected sight of Adira standing there, her arms wrapped around herself, looking slightly disheveled. "Can I help you?" he asked, puzzled, trying to keep calm as the girl he had been head over heals for for years stood in front of him. He wondered if he was maybe going crazy or had smoked too much weed. Why the hell is Adira mother fucking Harrington standing at my door?

Adira tried to muster a confident smile. "Hi, Eddie. I, um... I came here with Billy since he's giving me a ride home, and I didn't want to wait in the car alone. Is it okay if I hang out with you guys for a bit? Just until you're done with the deal..."

Oh she's with Billy... Eddie tried not to show how much it bothered him, his left eye twitching slightly, his jaw tightening as he nodded his head quickly. 

Eddie hesitated for a moment, thinking about how messy his house was. He hesitated then his lips curved into a friendly grin. "Sure, come on in." Adira grinned softly at the boy, nodding as a way to say thank you

Adira stepped inside, feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement. The interior of Eddie's trailer was cozy, filled with an assortment of posters... not to mention dirty plates and takeaway containers everywhere along with a fair share of clothes. But Adira didn't mind, it was pretty similar to her brothers room. 

Billy, who had been waiting for Eddie to come back, turned to look at Adira as she entered. He raised an eyebrow, a smirk forming on his lips. "Well, well, look who decided to join the party. Couldn't handle the solitude, sweetheart?"