06||Olive Eyes

Sleazebag.

Snake.

Jerk.

Lowlife.

I seethe as i carry the bag with all the strength in me. One step at a time. Never have i ever felt this much infuriated towards a mere stranger.

My blood boils.

How dare he made fun of me like that.
Especially when I'm starving. Who does he think he is?

I grit my teeth,"That sleazy fox better not show his face to me if he wants all his fingers intact".

He played me like a fool.

I can't believe i fell for it.

This day was going so well, but ofcourse something bad was bound to happen one way or another. Nothing goes smoothly in my life. Blame it on my luck.

Despite that, i won't let it slide.

Not for him.

I finally stopped infront of a large red brick building. It has a nice path, filled with flowers along towards the entrance.

He told me to take a right.

This must be it.

I sigh, carrying the suitcase inside with all the energy i have left. As i enter the glass doors i was amazed by the gorgeous and complex design of the interior.

I have to meet the architect. They definitely know what they're doing.

I drag my stuff and plop myself onto one of the benches. Taking a few deep breathes as i relax my tense body.

But somehow, i can't help but get the feeling that I'm being watched. When i look around, i notice a few people are casting glances at me, while whispering to one another.

That's.. strange..

I'm probably too tired that I'm beginning to see things.

I shake the feeling off.

After a few seconds, i swipe my phone out to call my dad and tell him I've arrived, as per his request. But just like how unlucky my fate is, so is my phone when it decides to die out of battery right now, right here, right this second, of all times.

Adding salt to the wound i tell you.

"Astaghfirullah..". I sigh.

Well.. look on the bright side.

You're in France baby.

You're living the dream.

Just like you wanted.

With both my palms on my face, i sat there in a daze.

Silently staring.

Enjoying the beautiful flowers.

A small smile tugging at my lips, as i breath in the fragrance of fresh flowers.

Subhanallah..

It's amazing seeing Allah's creation.

Even if it's something as simple as flowers.

Seeing them flourish from a seed to a fully bloom beauty.

And exploring how there's not just one, but billions of different kinds of species.

Each in different colours.

With different fragrance.

And different uses.

It's simply breathtaking.