{Ch-1} A day in Reevnat's life ✨

Some Common terms

Daadu, Dada ji, Bapu ji- Grandpa
Daddi ji, Bibi ji - Grandmother

Maa- Mother

Chachu, Chacha ji- Uncle
Chachi- Aunt

Veerji- Big brother

Didi- Elder sister

Morning, 6:30 a.m.

In Gill Mansion

"Reevnat putt uth" Inderjeet(Reevnat's Mother ) said

'Reevnat kiddo wake up'

"Mummy saun do yaar" Reevnat groaned in her sleepy -morning voice .

'Mummy please let me sleep'

"Uthpa hun, Jana ni kam te?" Inderjeet said .

'wake up now, you are not going to work today?'

"5 minutes yaar mummy" Reevnat said while covering her face with blanket.

Irritatedly Inderjeet turned off the Air conditioner and the fan.

"Mummmmmyyyyyyyy" Reevnat Groaned.

"Insaana vangu uthpa. Tere naalo vadia ta kukad aa jaldi uth ta painde ne " Inderjeet said angrily and irritatedly.

'Now wake up. Even hen are better than you atleast they wake up'

"Kukad nu kam te bhej do menu son do" Reevnat Groaned.

'Then send the Cock for work and let me sleep'

Inderjeet remained silent and glared at Reevnat.

Reevnat moved her head to the side to have a look and Inderjeet to find her glaring at her only.

"Nahi Nahi uthdi payi aa" Reevnat said smiling sheepishly

'No No I am waking up'

"Naha ke thalle aaja" Inderjeet said going downstairs still glaring at her.

'Come downstairs after getting fresh'

"Challo gill saab aaj diya gaala da adda Kota ta pura ho gaya" Reevnat said sighing.

'Lets fresh'n up ms. Gill as half half of the scoldings for the day are already received'

Then Reevnat went to get fresh.

Her outfit 👇🏻

"Aaj ta keher tha rahe ho Gill saab"Reevnat said while applying surma(kohl) in her eyes

'Ms. Gill today you are looking breathtaking'

(self awareness you know 😜)

{Surma(kohl)- surma is used to give your eyes a smudged look, for a beautiful appearance. Besides its magical powers to accentuate your eyes, a surma has health benefits to add this beauty product to your vanity box!}

Then Reevnat went downstairs to have breakfast. Downstairs she saw her grandfather sitting on the sofa and reading newspaper while drinking tea, Her Father and Uncle sitting together taking about something, Her Mom going towards the kitchen and she could hear her aunt's voice coming from the kitchen... Then she saw Armaan and Gurleen Coming out of their rooms.

She checked the time and it was 7:30 a.m. All three of them(Reevnat, Armaan and Gurleen) greeted each other good morning and went downstairs together.

The trio of the siblings wished everyone morning and sat on the dinning table to have their breakfast.

"Chachi ji ki banaya aa aaj?" Reevnat asked her aunt.

'Chachi ji whats for breakfast?'

"Nutri di sabji alongwith paratha and lassi" Amanpreet(Chachi) replied.

"Mummy heavy ni hoju?" Gurleen asked Aman.

'Mummy isn't this breakfast heavy?'

"Hor tuc Teena ne bread khana aa? Ohde naal na tidd bhare na kuch."Inder said coming from the kitchen.

'So you three want to have bread? With bread your stomach is not getting full'

"Chup chap teeno aah khao te aavde kamma val turo" Aman said.

'Now keep quiet and have your food then go to your respective work'

By the time Reevnat was done with breakfast it was 8:00 a.m.

"Bye everyone, chal Gurleen mai tenu college drop karda" Reevnat Said.

'Bye Everyone and let's go Gurleen, lemme drop you at your college'

"Aayi didi bas bag Laila" Said Gurleen Coming out of Her room.

'Coming Sister let me just grab my bag'

Then Reevnat started her Black Range rover and drove off...

{Source of pictures: Pinterest}

So this was the first chapter of His Bride and please do comment how it was... I'll meet you in the new chapter...💗💗💗