{Ch-6} Half Yes from My side

Yo my sweet potatoes 🍠❤️

How are you all?

I am back with a new chapter ✨

~~~~ENJOY~~~~

Udaybir was sitting in his room on the bed doing the office work or I must say lost in his thoughts. From the time he has seen the picture he is feeling giddy inside because not only was Reevnat beautiful but also multi-talented which he was so impressed to know. From always he wanted a life partner who is independent and talented on whom Uday can be proud and she was just the same.

While this side Uday was busy with his thoughts there was someone who has entered the Gill Haveli to inform about the boy.

Gill Haveli

Amarjeet entered the Gill Haveli the the seen she witnessed was so pleasing for her eyes. This scene is somewhat rare to be seen in a joint family{harsh truth }. She saw Swarna Kaur and Inderjeet sitting on the Manja (Khaatt ) and applying oil in Sifat and Aman's hair . The Gents (Shubeg Singh, Jagreer Singh, Sukhwinder Singh, Armaandeep Singh )of the family are playing Carrom board and teasing each other.

Amarjeet entered and said ,"Sat-Shri-Akaal Sardar ji ". She said while greeting Shubeg Singh. "Sat-Shri-Akaal puttar. Aao Aao Andar aao" Said Shubeg Singh smiling gesturing her to come in.
(Greetings my child. Come inside . )

"Aaj Suraj kitho chadd Gaya. Haye kite mih hi na paije. Aaj saade Ghar da buha kive vikh gaya " said Inderjeet while hugging Amarjeet.[From which side sun has rose today. My Goodness I think it'll rain today. How did you see the door of aur house ? (this is a phrase used to say that is the special motive to be at the place )]

"Sat-Shri-Akaal tayi ji " said both Sifat and Armaan while touching Amarjeet's feet."Jeonde Raho. Rabb tuhadi Jodi hamesha banaai rakhe " said Amarjeet while patting the head of both Sifat and Armaan.(God bless you with long life. May god always keeps your pair together.)

"Aaj bhenji idhar kive?" said amanpreet while teasing Amarjeet.
(What is Madam doing here?)

"Aaj ta mai bohot jaroori kam to aayi aa tuhade Ghar " said Amarjeet while drinking the water brought by Sifat.(Today I have came here because of something really important ).

"And what is it?"asked Swarna and then Amarjeet replied her,"Sardarni ji Someone has sent a marriage alliance for our Reevu."

"Who is that?" asked Shubeg Singh to Amarjeet.

"The alliance from Sardar Pratap Singh Sandhu's Side." said Amarjeet. "Oh! I think I have heard this name before " said Armaan. "It is evident that you have heard his name because he is the chairman of The Sandhu Group of Industries " said Amarjeet while smiling.

"Yeah I have heard of them as well but how come they know Reevu and sent an Alliance for her?" asked Sifat glancing at Amarjeet."So basically the thing is Sardar Partap Singh's daughter-in-law is my known and she asked me to find an ideal girl for her son UDAYBIR SINGH SANDHU and it is obvious that the qualities they were finding in an ideal girl are the qualities our Reevu have and she is the example of beauty with brain. So I thought why not recommended her." Amarjeet said while shrugging her shoulders and smiling.

"Do you have any picture of him? " asked Sardar Shubeg Singh to Amarjeet to which she opened her phone and show Uday's picture to The Gill Family.

"He is handsome no doubt but Our Reevnat is still young. She is just 25 and I don't think it is right age for her to get married"Said Armaan being a possesive brother.