{Ch-13} Rokka Pt:2 💍

Happy new year my people 💖 May this year becomes the best for you and your family 💕

This episode is about the P. O. V's of Reevnat and Udaybir during the Rokka .

Enjoy the episode guys.

Song 🎶- Gustakhiya by The Landers

Reevant and her family reached the Gurudwara Sahib and got off the car. The gill family entered the Gurudwara Sahib to see The Sandhu Family sitting there .

Reevnat's P. O. V

I entered the Gurudwara Sahib oy to see Uday sitting there in front of baba ji and his family sitting on the sides. I went ahead with my family, offered the prayers and sat beside Uday ji. I asked my mother yesterday that isn't Rokka done in home and Anand Karaj in gurudwara sahib but mummy replied to me, "Putt Rokka aapa kite v kar sakde aa. Par aapne ethe Rokka gurudwara sahib hi hunda aa kyuki je nava rishta jodna hai na ta baba ji de agge jodna sareya naalo vadia hunda aa."

Remembering these words , I just smiled. This day was extremely special for me because today I was going to get engaged. Today I will be Uday's fiance.

Today feels different and special. I am a bit nervous as well. Why won't I be? after all he is The Udaybir Singh Sandhu, The CEO of The Sandhu Empire. I have heard a lot about him. About his kindness and wrath both. He is a person who is generally good to his family. I was quite nervous about today because of this.

I glanced at Uday to see him already looking at me. He was looking extremely handsome today. He was wearing white kurta pajama and a white jacket over it. He was wearing Red Dastar which matched my Outfit. It was like my dream to match my suit and chunni with someone's Dastar and it felt like now it was going to come true. Uday was like a prince charming from a fairy tale. He has Greek god features. I didn't notice these yesterday? Maybe not. I joined my hands and said sat Shri Akal lightly.

Horses of my thoughts were running in my mind. I saw Uday reciprocating my Sat Shri Akal. Uday's Mom, chachi and Dadi ji came in front and kept the Chunni on my head. The Chunni was extremely pretty.

After placing the chunni on my head, They placed the Bedh in my chunni and gave me money for Shagun. And you won't believe it , it felt like they have given me 50,000 Rs. The bundle of notes in my hand shocked me to core.

After that Uday's Dadi made me wear gol bangles. Why are all these things so expensive? Anyways keeping my thoughts aside I looked at the bangles which are increasing the grace of my hands. Truly the bangles are dope.

Uday's dadi told me to not remove the bangles to which i politely said ok. Like who would even take off such beauties.

After that they gave me some Jwellery boxes. There were total of six boxes

(I couldn't show picture of other Jwellery boxes because of pictures limit.)

)