Glimpse and info

Hey my peeps ✨

How are you'll?

I wanted to inform you guys that my finals are going on... Today was my first exam.

I'll be free till 21st of December then I'll update frequently.

I wanted to know that are all of you comfortable with the punjabi dialogues or you guys want me to switch to Hindi or English?

Guys please vote and comment on the stories... it is a type of motivation that an author needs so that we know whether the readers are liking the story or not.

Glimpse of Next chapter ✨

It was the day of their rokka. Both are at the gurudwara sahib sitting in front of baba ji , in matching outfits. His mother and Chachi came and did the rituals and then both of them exchanged rings. Selected personally by each other.

They exited the gurudwara sahib when Uday turned her around and sat on his one knee , He took out jhanjra (anklets) from the pocket of his jacket.

Everyone was looking at Uday , it seemed like their eyes will fall from the socket . Why not? The person who never bowed infront of anyone except Waheguru ji and  his family elders was now on his knees in front of the girl who is now his fiance.

"Uday aah tuc ki kar rahe ho?" asked Reevnat tensed.

Uday said nothing, just smiled and picked Reevnat's bare foot and kept it on his knee and made her wear the jhanjar and said,

"Vaise ta mai izhar karan vich changa nhi aa par enna zaroor kehna aa ki saari zindagi bolke v te actions naal v izhaar kari jau. Gurudwara sahib de bahar eh gal karna menu nhi pata ki vadia lagda hai ya nahi par menu enna pata aa ki Baba ji de agge mai mar ke v jhooth nhi bol sakda. "

Reevnat was not able to comprehend anything. She looked at the gold anklets in her feet which had diamonds embedded on it.

Reevnat looked in the direction of gurudwara sahib , closed her eyes and thanked God for giving her such man. As she prayed , she felt something on her feet. Reevnat opened her eyes and what she saw made her jaw touch the ground.

Both the brothers of Uday and his friends were touching her feet , she immediately withdrew her feet and said in a pleading voice,"Please mere paira nu na hath lao... tuc mere to umar wise vadde o"

All of them looked at eachother and touched her feet again and said ,"Bhabhi ji tuc ta blessings hi nhi de rahe. Asi tuhanu aah kehna c ki bhave Sadi ik bhen Baani haigi aa par tuc v sade bhen vangu hi rahoge. Asi tuhanu bhena vangu pyaar karange te mava vangu izzat davange"

Reevnat just stood there with tears in her eyes which were now streaming like a waterfall. Reevnat gently touched all of their head and said,"jeonde raho  ". All of them rose up and smiled. Reevnat was not able to contain the happiness. She just hugged all of them and Uday was standing near her happy to see how his brothers and friends respected his to be wife.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Excited for next chapter?