"Get up shoto" endeavor growled from the middle of the room, having just sent the teen into the wall, "i thought this was what you wanted, to follow in your father's footsteps"

"when have you ever cared for what I wanted" the dual haired spat pulling himself from the floor with aching muscles.

The tallers expression darkened at the comment as he stepped forward, glaring down at his son, no his creation.

"its your birthright, you were born for this, you were made to surpass allmight" he grabbed the teens elbow and yanked him forward, "if you haven't realized that, after sixteen years you have a lot more training needed than I thought"

"i don't need any of your 'training' " shoto replied dodging endeavors next punch. He knew it wasn't training, he knew now, UA has helped him with actual training, his friends have showed him what true affection is.

"That school has taught you nothing, I'll have you removed before I return from my duties over seas" Endeavor smiles to himself, "you'll have no more distractions, you can focus full time on becoming number 1"

"no" the younger tries to protest but it catches in his throat, "you can't!"

"i can do what I want shoto" the flame hero lands his next few attacks, "i made you, i own you, I have full control over what you can and can't do"

Endeavor lands a stronger kick on shoto's torso which sends the boy flying back into the wall he had previously flown into. The hit had winded the teen causing him to clutch at his chest.

Endeavor scoffed at the sight before turning around, "you're pathetic, we'll finish for tonight and when I get back next Monday we'll start training full time." and with that he slammed the door before his heavy footsteps stomped down the hallway, leaving the heterochromia boy huffing against the wall.

------

"alright everyone, settle down, you should be seated class has started." Their homeroom teacher announces as he enters the classroom.

"sir if I may," Iida speaks up from his seat, "we are all seated, class started five minutes ago"

"well we have no more time to waste, we're continuing where we left off yesterday with do's and don'ts of pro heroes."

---

"if you come across a victim of assault you must not lash out or overstep their boundaries" Aizawa finished off glancing toward Bakugo at the mention of lashing out, before the bell for lunch rang.

"remember, you have an upcoming practical exam in a few weeks for your do's and don'ts, so be sure to study over these" Aizawa reminded everyone as they began to file out for lunch.

Shoto was following behind Iida and Midoriya making their way to grab lunch together when Aizawa called, "Todoroki, a word."

Shoto nodded for Midoriya to head on without him before making his way to where Aizawa and leaning on a desk with his arms crossed over his chest.

"you're pulling out of UA?" the raven haired was never one to beat around the bush. "yes, sir" the teen nodded, refusing to let himself wince as he did so.

"and why's that?" The pro hero pressed with a blank stare that almost made Shoto want to shift around. Almost.

Todoroki ponder his answer for a few seconds, what could he answer with? 'my father wants more time to train me for an impossible goal?' 'he doesn't think the school injures me enough and wants to do so himself?' while he'd admit he had no shame with telling Midoriya after the sports festival, he needed to explain himself for almost burning the guy.

But telling his teacher? He doesn't want him to know how weak he is outside of school. He can't so what can he-

"I'm not asking because I want to stick my nose in your business, I'm asking because it's a requirement. So I need an answer" Aizawa's voice cut off his train of thought, shit he's taking too long to answer, "are you transferring schools, change in career?" he questioned in the most deadpan tone Shoto's ever heard.

"Well, no. My father wanted to switch back to private tutoring" Shoto replied gripping onto his bag strap.

"oh?" The homeroom teachers eyebrows furrowed and he looked shocked for a moment before he recovered, but shoto could see a look of concern? In his eyes. "look Todoroki if there's something going on, if there's another student bullying you or-"

What? Shoto thought, does his teacher already think so lowly of him that he immediately thought he would leave the best hero school in Japan over some bully without a word? Is he really that weak?

"no! No one's bullying me," Shoto cut him off, not missing the agitation crossing the orders face as he did so "my father just thought my grades decreased since I've joined UA and wanted me to improve" his knuckles were turning white at this point with how hard he was clutching his bag strap.

"and is that what you want?" Aizawa asked with a raised brow. 'Of course not' shoto thought to himself, but he knew he couldn't say that, then he'd just sound like the spoiled brat everyone excpects him to be.

"i just want what's best for my future" shoto responds, and just after the bell for the next class rang, "if you'll excuse me" shoto bowed before he left to his next class