Chapter one 😝‼️

. snakies😍

dracius: did you guys hear?

zaza: no draco, only
you and pans are chronic
gossipers.

dracius: I DONT gossip🤬
dracius: I just OVERHEARD potter
say that his twin sister was transferring
to hogwarts while I was in diagon alley.

door: he has a sister?

math: is she hot?

dracius: yes, and idk I've never
seen her. but if she's potters sister
she's obviously not.

pans: shes totes hot

dracius: whatever, she's just
gonna end up a gryffindor like
her bloody brother.

pans: obsessed

dracius: shut up

little brother 🤍

hairy: lilith !!

lilith: what?

hairy: where r u👿
hairy: sorry that was ron🤥

lilith: ...anyways😁
I'm waiting for u at
the station.

hairy: ok !!

Lilith:

I put down my phone and groaned, missing France already. Today would be my first day at Hogwarts, supposedly. I was a little embarrassed; a fourth year being sorted with a bunch of 12 year olds? But, truly, what did it matter? It would just make my introduction cooler.

My luggage was beside me, and, in a crate, was my cat. I found her outside the Dursleys the day me and Harry separated; me to Beauxbatons, him to Hogwarts. She was blonde(as blonde as a cat can be) and still very small despite me having her for a few years. My friend, Guinevere, named her for me. Minou.

She let out a high pitch meow, and I rolled my eyes. "I'll let you out on the train, Minou. Not here, there's too many people."

"Lilith!" Cried a voice, and I turned around. There was Harry! I ran towards him, laughing in spite of myself. He hugged me tightly, and I nearly cried. He had been staying with the Wealseys more often than not for the past few summers-so I didn't see him often, left all alone with the Dursleys.

"I missed you so much, Harry!" I said as we finished hugging. "Look, my stuffs over here-but where's the platform?" I asked nervously.

He grinned, laughing a little. "First off-" He began, and turned to a tall, freckled boy with pale skin and red hair. "This is Ron. He's my best mate."

"Hello," He mumbled, beet red.

"Hi! I'm Lilith, but I'm sure you already know."

"Yeah."

"Anyways..." Harry grinned, grabbing my hand. "I"ll show you the way in. Get your trolly, cmon."

I grabbed the trolly and followed him and Ron, and we met up with some more gingers. I felt like I was with my people.

"Lilith, dear! Harry's told us so much about you!" A older, plump woman said, smiling warmly.

"Er...your Molly, right? Rons mum?"

"Yes, yes, and these are-" She began, but was interrupted.

"I'm Forge," A tall, lanky ginger said.

"and I'm Gred." A identical one replied.

"Hello," I grinned. "I'm Lilith."

The looked at each other, eyes wide and mouths hanging open.

"Really?"

"Truly?"

"Impossible!" They said at the same time.

"Why, your the girl!"

"The girl who lived!"

"I am?" I asked, looking as surprised as could be. They both grinned.

"I like this one, Harry."

"Yes, she's got spirit."

"Oi, that's my sister-" Harry began, but we were interrupted by a shortish, ginger girl.

"I"m Ginny." She said, and I grinned.

"Lilith."

Twenty minutes later, we were on the train.

"Hey, uh...Lils, will you find us a compartment? Me and Ron need to...er...talk."

I nodded, a little put out from being left out but not truly caring.

As I waltzed through the hallway,.I suddenly bumped into a tall, loud figure.