chapter three🤯‼️

Humming National Anthem(by Lana Del Rey), I looked over to Pansy. It had been a little while since Harry had barged in to scream at me, and we had fallen back into a comfortable silence. Draco was still staring at me, but I ignored it because I am pretty hot so. But it was Mattheo who was confusing me. He kept looking at me like he was guilty.
Pansy looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it, Lils?"

"Why was he so mad?" I mumbled. It had been bugging me. What was so wrong with hanging out with them?

"Oh." Pansy sighed. Daphne glanced over.

"Because we're Slytherin. Why else?" She scoffed, surprisingly rude.

Pansy frowned. "It's more than that, and you know it, Daph." Mattheo said harshly. I turned to him, and opened my mouth but he interrupted. "Look, you were bound to find out eventually. Voldemort–the man who killed your parents-is my dad."

"Oh." I replied, and after a few minutes shrugged. "Okay."

He stared at me. "You-dont you care?"

"No?" I replied, confused. "It's not you who killed them, is it? It's your psycho of a dad. And also, I never met my parents. Sure, their death affects me but I mean, I'm not constantly sad about it." 

Draco was still staring at me. He had a problem.

"Anywho..." I mumbled, turning back to Pansy and Daphne, unaware of the looks I was getting from the others. "What house should I get-"

"Slytherin!" Everyone-and when I mean everyone, I mean everyone-cried.

I burst into laughter and so did the others. "Right. Well, why then? Take turns." I warned.

I ignored the fact my phone was blowing up.

"Everyone whose anyone in the wizarding world is in Slytherin. Unless your like Dumbledore." Theo said, smirking.

I raised a eyebrow. "Is that so?"

"Yes." Draco said, finally speaking.

A little tension in my shoulders I didn't know I had released.

I laughed, and so did Blaise and Mattheo. "You're all so sure."

"Of course we are, Lilith. This is not a joking matter!" Blaise scoffed in a Draco-esque tone. Glaring at him, Draco began to attack Blaise, who began to shriek.

We all laughed as we watched them fight, while I still ignored my phone.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n: gee I wonder whose texting her!