chapter six 😨‼️

Lilith:

I walked into Potions with Draco and Mattheo, the others behind us, and Professor Snape did a double take. I swear.

He glared at Draco for a few seconds before sighing.

"Where are you gonna sit, Lils?" Mattheo asked me.

I smirked. Another chance to piss off Harry.

"I could sit with you, if you wanted?" I tilted my head.

So we sat together. Draco and Blaise sat together, Pansy and Daphne sat together, and Theo sat with a girl that everyone called Millie.

The Gryffindor's clambored in and I tensed, as I had in every class we had with them. I knew Harry was angry with me. I could tell by the way he wouldn't look at me as he walked in and the way Ronald glared at me.

"Excuse me, your..um, your Lilith, right?" Asked a bushy haired Gryffindor girl nervously. She eyed Mattheo, wincing as if he would hurt her. Mattheo stuck his tongue out, waggling his fingers before turning to talk to Theo.

"Yea, why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I'm Hermione. I-I'm one of Harrys friends."

"Oh. I think he's mentioned you once or twice."

"Ah. Well, I just wanted to say that hes being a total idiot and..and I'm sorry about him and Ronald."

I grinned at her. "Its-"

"Ms.Granger." An oily voice nearly snarled. "And Ms. Potter. If you two would please stop your unnecessary talking, we might start the lesson."

Snape.

He hated me, I recalled. The way he said my name, that made sense. Hermione hurried off to the Gryffindor side and Snape started on about something.

I rolled my eyes but scribbled notes down on my parchment.

But apparently that wasn't okay. "Ms.Potter!" Snape snapped. "Are you drawing in my class?"

I blinked, and then looked up. Mattheo scowled.

"I was taking notes, sir." I replied sweetly. What an asshole. "Would you like to see?"

Snape glowered. I heard a few snickers around the room. Mattheo and Blaise both had to put their heads down, and Pansy coughed.

Harry also laughed.

Snape scowled. "Well," He drawled, sneer still on his face, "I hope you have less of a sad, sloppy approach to Potions as your brother."

I smiled again. "I took an accelerated course of study at Beauxbatons, sir, in Potions, Transfiguration, and Defense."

Snape took a moment to look surprised. "I was unaware those sorts of classes were offered at Beauxbatons, Ms.Potter." He paused again, before saying, "It seems you have the same mind for Potions as your mother."

My eyes widened, and then I genuinely smiled. No one at Beauxbatons ever compared me to my mother or my father.

Snape walked away and began to give instructions for whatever we were meant to do, but I was still smiling.

Mattheo poked me. "You still dopey over that?"

I blinked. "What? Oh, sorry. No one ever mentioned my parents at Beauxbatons, and..well.." I realized abruptly who I was talking to about this.

He nodded. "No one likes to talk about mine, either."

"Yeah.."

Awkward.

We began to work on our potions assignment and said akwardness faded away.

We actually did pretty good, and we were finished before everyone.

------------------------------------------------------

nottadoor_

nottadoor_: the girls lol likes: 230comments ↓     - pansty: WHEN DID U TAKE THIS

likes: 230
comments

   - pansty: WHEN DID U TAKE THIS.
      nottadoor_: 😈
       more

   - _lilithpotter: theodore thoros nott I will
      doxx u.
       nottadoor: HOW DO U KNOW MY
        MIDDLE NANE HWAT??
         _lilithpotter: erm...what da fwip ;-;
           more ↓

    - greenass: WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THAT.
        more

    - user3737: OMG LILS WITH NEW PPL??
      fan78: no stop I love her
       drucius: who are you people??
        more

more comments ↓

------------------------------------------------------
a/n: if y'all can't tell idk how to end these chapters fr like its a strugtle.